Man pushes girlfriend in lake

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
So nobody thinks it's interesting that she posted the video to HER tiktok. Never actually see her out in the water. Hair and legs are wet but that white shirt which would be nice and see thru is dry. I'm bout to start selling bridges around this junt. I don't believe what you gentlemen believe transpired actually did.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So nobody thinks it's interesting that she posted the video to HER tiktok. Never actually see her out in the water. Hair and legs are wet but that white shirt which would be nice and see thru is dry. I'm bout to start selling bridges around this junt. I don't believe what you gentlemen believe transpired actually did.
I was thinking the same thing.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
`
very valid points.. but if that is the case, then I give her credit, she is a pretty good actress..

but then again arent most women... with their ol drama queen asses....

actin like shit is waaaay worse than what it actually is....lol

Yea Im agreeing with you, plus dude was too laid back, that beta bitch,

in real life, wouldve been waaaay more attentive...

and if he was a real bully like that, he wouldntve engaged in coversation

he wouldve just been laughing cold hearted at the chick...

I know them types that dont give a fuck, and HE WASNT IT!!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I was thinking the same thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:good catch, chick shirt is dry as hell and I don't think her hair is even wet, if she had just got out the water her hair would be dripping water all over the place

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Attention whoring at its finest.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
`
very valid points.. but if that is the case, then I give her credit, she is a pretty good actress..

but then again arent most women... with their ol drama queen asses....

actin like shit is waaaay worse than what it actually is....lol

Yea Im agreeing with you, plus dude was too laid back, that beta bitch,

in real life, wouldve been waaaay more attentive...

and if he was a real bully like that, he wouldntve engaged in coversation

he wouldve just been laughing cold hearted at the chick...

I know them types that dont give a fuck, and HE WASNT IT!!!
He should've pushed you in the lake. Then you could see how much of an act it is for yourself.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
really,

you wish harm on another bruh???

THATS EVIL!!!

you must be a democrat,

they are evil and hate straight bruhs that love their people!!!
Why not. You didnt care about her distress and potential loss of her life. You wouldnt care because shes not your kind ain't that right pretindian?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She forgave him, bought him a bike,
Filmed him showing off his bike skills :

LOL

first I was like..

OH SHIT you can pop wheelies on a fuckin MOPED...

then I was like...

Uh..

Nevermind...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that fool got his ass bone SCRAPED and FACE PLANTED,

HE gonna have a hard time sleeping for MONTHS bruh!!!

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Attempted murder
Sick fuck is laughin off...a failed killing..she has no men in her family.

giphy.gif

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I like to search for fault on these videos also but you can clearly see her hair is wet. Main question is why are her shoes off.
Now that's what I was thinking. But maybe she had sandals and lost them in the water. But yea the fact he's only filming as she's coming out the water and not while she was in there leads me to believe this is bullshit