Man Shannon Sharp is a fool - Dude said skip throw that white paint on Lebron's face on that mural

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Skip and Shannon Undisputed Today 5/18/2017 - Cavs def Celtics: Is this series already over?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!"

Hilarity. Watching folks move the goal post up and down the field to make an argument against LeBron sometimes.

And Joy needs to pop a titty or two out and lick her nipple once a show. For the culture of course.

I was laughing when he said he going buy that Demon

Man last week I actually thought about doing a thread for Joy...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
OCK........OCKtaneeee.......ctfu

:lol:

Eddie - "they hit that switch"

Shannon - "Bron hit that switch, Bron got that turbo boost. Dodge got a new car coming out called the Demon, I'm get it just got skip.
Cause I catch him on the road with that Z06, badddd things gonna happen to you."

Skip - "bad things gonna happen to you"

Shannon - "SKIP it only has one seat, 840hp running on pure 100%
oct ocktannnne!!!"

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I may start watching Undisputed from now on...is Skip ok on this? I said i would never watch anything with Skip Bayless on it..is he cool on this show? Dont want to get my hopes up..lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
"YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!"

Hilarity. Watching folks move the goal post up and down the field to make an argument against LeBron sometimes.

And Joy needs to pop a titty or two out and lick her nipple once a show. For the culture of course.
Joy look better than Molly...

Shannon is hilarious.. And CBS had the nerve to cut him from that wack ass studio show... Props to Skip for having the smarts to partner with this cat.
He's the only reason,why I watch that bullshit CBS show.....

cteezy83

Rising Star
Registered
The segment with Chris Carter today someone has to make a meme of CC laughing his ass off at Shannon describing Lebron as he broke into a sermon

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This nigga deadass trying to argue Lebron as the GOAT over Mike ...

...an for that foolishness, I can't hear shit he say about Lebron.

I just was about to say if there's a lebron topic...and your against Lebron...

I must saying he's normally on point with his views no matter what the subject is....but he rides wth Bron Bron...the King Of Akron

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This nigga deadass trying to argue Lebron as the GOAT over Mike ...

...an for that foolishness, I can't hear shit he say about Lebron.

What's worst him saying Bron could be the goat or Skip saying Leonard is the best player in the league?