MARCUS JORDAN SNORTING THAT WHITE GIRL IN FRANCE

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure about that.

His lifestyle is probably still being funded by or still depends on his father in some way so his ability to afford coke amd that lifestyle could probably end real quick if his father decides to cut him off or limits his funds.
He owns a store called Trophy Room. He has a Nike Tier Zero account in his back pocket thanks to his father. He's in the family business of selling Jordans.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike Jordan and Magic Johnson are such mega superstars,

they can have do nothing sons, and they would be stars,

JUST CAUSE!!

He is really lucky tho in more ways than one.....he couldve been

the sa...

man listen.......

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
sddefault.jpg

sddefault.jpg
Damn, for a second that looked like Chrissy Teigen.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope i'm wrong but... He'll crash and burn.

Dating Scotties ex was a super duper bad decision and an indication of just how poorly he's prepared to handle the unbelievable pressure he'll face.

There will be more... just wait for it. He clearly makes terrible decisions... and I mean reallllllllly bad

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does that mean free stuff and/or access to the most exclusive merchandise?
Nike Tier designations refer to the type of Nike products a particular store will be allowed to access in order to put up for resale. Tier 0 is Nikes most exclusive account rating. There are only a handful of Tier 0 shops on the planet and they get access to the most regulated Nike apparel that the company offer

parisian

International
International Member
This stupid mofokr was in Vegas when he was still underage drunk as fuck and gambling with a teammate.

self snitched and got erbody in trouble

entitled lil bitch

I remembered Jayden James exposing him for soliciting her services via Twitter when he was still quite young

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'd try Coke if I were Rich I dont have an addictive personality, so what's the worse that can happen.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend