Marlon Wayan's baby mother is out here struggling

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
In 20 years and 14 combat deployments I still have kids in the house. We didn’t have them with me gone all the time. Not the same situation as Marlon but shit happens and we wind up with younger kids as older men.
But you used the word we, which implies that you and your partner made a conscious decision to have kids. It doesn't sound like Marlon did tho.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So an extra 24.000 a yr? Which would be close to an extra half million over the next 17 yrs.. what exactly is the need for the extra 24,000 a yr?
Yes, for only 2k more, just wrap up the case. Fighting in court he may end up paying 35k a month vs 20.

Some battles ain’t worth fighting

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

200.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That kid better be getting private tutoring from Neil DeGras Tyson, Michio Kaku, and the engineers for Space X.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
His 18k a month plus whatever SHE EARNS should be more than enough to provide for the child and herself

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Yes, for only 2k more, just wrap up the case. Fighting in court he may end up paying 35k a month vs 20.

Some battles ain’t worth fighting
Fuck that. If she is not even attempting to hide/dress up her activities and can’t provide receipts I’m putting them dawgs on her ass.

It’s worth it TO ME to chance it.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
got dam.....this shit so fucked up . like a old head told me in my younger years. he shoulda flushed that nut down the toilet

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that. If she is not even attempting to hide/dress up her activities and can’t provide receipts I’m putting them dawgs on her ass.

It’s worth it TO ME to chance it.
The court may look at your income and say that you are paying to little based on the income you bring in.

For him, it may be best just to give her the extra 2k and keep it moving

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
The court may look at your income and say that you are paying to little based on the income you bring in.

For him, it may be best just to give her the extra 2k and keep it moving
I may be in a similar bracket man, but Marlon can’t let himself be fleeced and neither would I. A powerhouse legal team can also work behind the scenes to get the judge to be sympathetic. They have those connections for the right price. His legal fees are a sunk cost anyway, might as well pay for the desired outcome.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Woman today are like parasites. They want to feed off of you for life. Watch out for Ramona aka romorah. You better duck Maria aka malaria.