Marvel in talks about bringing back the original Avengers for another movie. Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson Robert Downey Jr is Back!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
They're not making films anymore instead they are making formulaic , predictable factory produced content. They're more concerned about checking off boxes and fulfilling quotas than actually telling good stories and making great films.
My question is how many times can we see a male protagonist get kicked in the nuts, get showed up by a smarter female, use some silly ass joke where it doesn't need to be. I mean how many times are we going to use the "Dusty finish. We still have yet to see a lot of characters correctly portrayed on screen. The Thor of the Marvel movies is not the Thor from the comic books. I have been reading comic books since 1983 and I used to dream about seeing this stuff on the big screen, Now I just want these muthafuckas to just stop.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Bro they are pandering like a mf. Trying to be too inclusive with everything. LGBTQRS, ethnicities, cultures, etc. I mean i get it but it's like they don't put shit out until they have checked every box. By then the whole script is fucked.
They're not making films anymore instead they are making formulaic , predictable factory produced content. They're more concerned about checking off boxes and fulfilling quotas than actually telling good stories and making great films.
tenor.gif

If you haven't seen that South Park moive that has Kathleen Kennedy mad as hell and wanting to take legal action cause it hit on the truth of what happening in Disney and why they been on hit or miss mode for a minute. Nothing wrong with women in Marvel and Star Wars movies but they are being forced on people and it's not by Kevin Feige's doing. The whole shit with the Blade movie with Blade not even being the main character in his own movie. :smh:

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It's wild a group of Black men saying the MCU is too inclusive.

By the way, white people say the same thing about Heimdall being Black, Nick Fury being Black, Black Panther getting a whole ass movie, and Falcon and Winter soldier taking on topics of racism.

I guess the answer is to go back to only white men being heroes so no one can complain about too much inclusion.

The stories suck. That's the problem. The movies suck. You can write a good story with Black people and women in them. Marvel isn't doing that.

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

This shit was cringy and Tom Holland has made Spider-man basically look like a bitch throughout. "Mr. Stark, Mr. Stark"

They showed his on fx last night and watching this after not seeing it in its entirety in years it's clear this movie is where mcu's decline In quaility and bad jokes began.
That time heist shit with hulk was silly and out of place heroes were quipy and out of character like " that's America's ass" drunk fat Thor etc. they shouldve kept the tonenfrom infinity war. I was a part of the tom Holland hate band wagon but not anymore.
When it was first announced that Spiderman was coming to the MCU I want it to be Andrew Garfield and was disappointed when they was going have Spiderman in high school again but now I understand what they were doing. The whole "mr stark" thing works because he is a kid and they stayed true to the civil war subplot of Peter working for toney starks as an intern. Spiderman is one of the best aspects of the MCU and the three movies was his origin story. Now they're done with Peter's high school years and the next set of movies will deal with his adult years. Lastly that girl power shot in the final battle never bothered me but it was definitely a foreshadowing of the be that Disney had cooked up for the future of mcu's franchise.

Last edited:

Darkness's

Registered
My question is how many times can we see a male protagonist get kicked in the nuts, get showed up by a smarter female, use some silly ass joke where it doesn't need to be. I mean how many times are we going to use the "Dusty finish. We still have yet to see a lot of characters correctly portrayed on screen. The Thor of the Marvel movies is not the Thor from the comic books. I have been reading comic books since 1983 and I used to dream about seeing this stuff on the big screen, Now I just want these muthafuckas to just stop.
While Loki is an interesting series to watch I really hate what they've done with the character. Endgame had hit the reset button for Loki. He was evil again and Loki is more fun when he's evil. Then he arrives at the tva. They show him his variants last life and then Loki's heart grows three sizes bigger like the grinch he gets misty eyed and does a heel turn and now we're back to the same Loki from ragnarok and infinity war. Even worse besides making him n ass lown who gets kicked in the nuts by lady sif they got hisnlower levels wrong. He's a nearly immortal asguarding with super human strength. He's not as strong as Thor but his strength level is way beyond a normal humans but yet he gets smacked around by swat team members during that grocery store scene.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this is true but this was happening way before marvel movies.
tenor.gif

If you haven't seen that South Park moive that has Kathleen Kennedy mad as hell and wanting to take legal action cause it hit on the truth of what happening in Disney and why they been on hit or miss mode for a minute. Nothing wrong with women in Marvel and Star Wars movies but they are being forced on people and it's not by Kevin Feige's doing. The whole shit with the Blade movie with Blade not even being the main character in his own movie. :smh:
i heard they were mocking incels that were complaining?

keone

International Member
It's wild a group of Black men saying the MCU is too inclusive.

By the way, white people say the same thing about Heimdall being Black, Nick Fury being Black, Black Panther getting a whole ass movie, and Falcon and Winter soldier taking on topics of racism.

I guess the answer is to go back to only white men being heroes so no one can complain about too much inclusion.

The stories suck. That's the problem. The movies suck. You can write a good story with Black people and women in them. Marvel isn't doing that.
yeah i seen some turning into cacs ahha
like for me i rather see a black super hero project being made like black panther
and give blaack actors work.
than put one black guy or woman in a cac project.
but im not going to cry about shit cacs been doing for years.

keone

International Member

most movies that came out didnt do well in general
also marvel is to blame because these movies
have no connection together like the previous phases
they lucky they still have ff4 and xmen

Darkness's

Registered
I never found Kang that interesting in the comics. I like Kurt Busiek as a writer,but his 'Avengers Forever' miniseries in the early '00's was a chore for me to read.
Is that the story where kang kills Thor? I remember reading a comic book where that went down in 2001

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping Marvel would kick back. Endgame set a high bar, I get it but they are stinking the place up. And I think they did good with Loki. But looking at the 2024 releases. :hithead:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
none. their business relationship is only for spiderman
Not to sure about that, Venom/Eddie Brock did make a post credit appearance In the multiverse In Spiderman no way home In which the movie included Doctor Strange. which means Disney's MCU could possibly use Vemon down the road.