Marvel's Hit Monkey on Hulu

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It’s up in the air on a 2nd season.

Disney has not confirmed or denied at this time. Rumors are we may hear sometime next year.

I looked into it and it seems there was some corporate drama between Kevin Feige and ex-Marvel television boss Jeph Loeb who was behind all Marvel TV shows like “Agents of SHIELD” “Cloak and Dagger” and “MODOK” along with others including Hit Monkey.

Right now Kevin Feige is the Lord Supreme over movies and TV. So we have to wait on what he decides

Hit Monkey has gotten good reviews and Disney is getting swamped from fans for a season 2.

Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Stumbled across this by accident. It's actually really good so far.

Anybody else watching? If so, what do you think?

I don't have any more free time for another pay streaming service.... between Amazon Prime, cable, Netflix and what I record on my DVR and Disney silently calling me for its Marvel content....... it's just not happening..... pretty soon everyone on earth will just be hooked up to a TV.... :smh: :hmm:

sidebar: I guarantee that someone here will make this show racial... it's the BGOL way...Hit Monkey?

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I don't have any more free time for another pay streaming service.... between Amazon Prime, cable, Netflix and what I record on my DVR and Disney silently calling me for its Marvel content....... it's just not happening..... pretty soon everyone on earth will just be hooked up to a TV.... :smh: :hmm:

sidebar: I guarantee that someone here will make this racial... it's the BGOL way...Hit Monkey?
Agree.

I got cable with a HD DVR, Netflix and the Disney package that includes basic Hulu and ESPN+.

That is more than enough. Money is not a issue, just don’t have time to watch all.

My Netflix “My List” is full of shit I saved for the last 3 years that I have not got around to watch.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont h
Agree.

I got cable with a HD DVR, Netflix and the Disney package that includes basic Hulu and ESPN+.

That is more than enough. Money is not a issue, just don’t have time to watch all.

My Netflix “My List” is full of shit I saved for the last 3 years that I have not got around to watch.

I dont have cable, but I have high speed internet, Hulu, Netflix, Disney, Youtube Premium, and Sirius XM. I also have Amazon Prime with Showtime, BBC Select, and Starz.

I want to see the new South Park post-COVID special but it's only on Paramount. I dont want to pay for it, or try the free trial because Im afraid Ill forget to cancel it.

It seems like evertime I look at my Bank Account a streaming service bill is always being deducted. I gotta start cutting shit.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Agree.

Only reason a lot more of my time is freed up is cause the Mango Mussolini is no longer in office

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I dont h
I dont have cable, but I have high speed internet, Hulu, Netflix, Disney, Youtube Premium, and Sirius XM. I also have Amazon Prime with Showtime, BBC Select, and Starz.
I want to see the new South Park post-COVID special but it's only on Paramount. I dont want to pay for it, or try the free trial because Im afraid Ill forget to cancel it.

It seems like evertime I look at my Bank Account a streaming service bill is always being deducted. I gotta start cutting shit.
Thanx for this.... I only got Paramount because of the Star Trek shit and The Good Fight..... was planning on letting the whole seasons come out... then pay for a month and binge watch.... then get rid of it.... wash. rinse and repeat.... I ended up just letting it run.... that's what they hope you do.... thinking you won't miss that what $7.99 a month? :hmm:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
honestly i am not holding my breath
this show was a hold over from the old marvel tv studio regime and I think their last show
unless this show is a monster success (which seems unlikely since its a show about cartoon monkey) I doubt it. But hopefully i am proven wrong

Hulu Announces New Season Release of 1 Forgotten Marvel Show

The official Instagram page for Hulu's forgotten show, Hit-Monkey, recently shared a photo to the platform announcing that Season 2 will be released in 2024.

By Nathan Johnson Posted
December 15, 2023

hitmonkey_720.png

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered