Math Hoffa asks Robert Kennedy Jr about reparations

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to Math Hoffa for even bringing up the issue. RFK Jr is on that debunked "Black capitalism" shit if you can stand to listen to the frog-voiced CAC. Dude with locs kept it real.

There's an unspoken elephant in the room as it concerns NYC as well but I'll see if anyone catches it!!

@Supersav @Soul On Ice @gene cisco @Thegooch

Dude in the dreads made some good points.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey he is the best hope for the Democrats to exist as a party, but even He has to watch

what he says when it come to reparations because, he is not tryin to kill off his cac base....

He is sounding a lil better, there was one time he was barely audible....

but I dont care who they are if they cant support reparations, then we cant support them...

and if the reparations is anything less than seven million.. its only a start...

When we do get it and we will get it, weather its five or fifty years... I just hope

we use it to buy up a block, create our own Sun UP TOWNS....

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hey he is the best hope for the Democrats to exist as a party, but even He has to watch

what he says when it come to reparations because, he is not tryin to kill off his cac base....

but I dont care who they are if they cant support reparations, then we cant support them...

and if the reparations is anything less than seven million.. its only a start...

When we do get it and we will get it, weather its five or fifty years... I just hope

7 million? You mean trillion right?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Props to Math Hoffa for even bringing up the issue. RFK Jr is on that debunked "Black capitalism" shit if you can stand to listen to the frog-voiced CAC. Dude with locs kept it real.

There's an unspoken elephant in the room as it concerns NYC as well but I'll see if anyone catches it!!

I'll peep this later.
Thank you for the heads up

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best thread title of the week. I thought I was Mitching out, I mean glitching out.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...why is he even here?!?!? "So next week we booked Method Man and Redman, Wiz Khalifa, Antonio Brown and RFK Jr"...ONE OF THESE ARE REALLY NOT LIKE THE OTHER!!!!

How is it this motherfcuker clears his throat and his voice sounds WORSE!!!! My throat is getting flemmy just listening to this motherfcuker!!!

"How do you feel about reparations?"
"Well, let me tell you a long bullshyt ass story about MY past working in the inner city...."
"...and now let me tell you a bullshyt ass story about the time I worked with Native Americans that have NOTHING to do with your ?uestion!"

This motherfcuker is like those bullshyt ass pastors EVERY sermon leads back to tithes and offering. EVERYTHING with this motherfcuker comes back to COVID! "Hey what did you think of Avengers?"
"Did you know that COVID had shut down 13 resturants that were doing the catering for Disney studios?"

Laughing my ass off at the motherfcuker that keeps clearing his throat from listening to him.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck him cause as soon as he asked him that question he sat his drink down,crossed his leg and wanted to give them a piece of his familys history.....what does that have to do with reparations to black people? yes or no.

The sons will pay for their fathers sins...the kennedy's are a an example of that and my father used to say that about them all the time and their rackets before politics and during.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...why is he even here?!?!? "So next week we booked Method Man and Redman, Wiz Khalifa, Antonio Brown and RFK Jr"...ONE OF THESE ARE REALLY NOT LIKE THE OTHER!!!!

How is it this motherfcuker clears his throat and his voice sounds WORSE!!!! My throat is getting flemmy just listening to this motherfcuker!!!

"How do you feel about reparations?"
"Well, let me tell you a long bullshyt ass story about MY past working in the inner city...."
"...and now let me tell you a bullshyt ass story about the time I worked with Native Americans that have NOTHING to do with your ?uestion!"

This motherfcuker is like those bullshyt ass pastors EVERY sermon leads back to tithes and offering. EVERYTHING with this motherfcuker comes back to COVID! "Hey what did you think of Avengers?"
"Did you know that COVID had shut down 13 resturants that were doing the catering for Disney studios?"

Laughing my ass off at the motherfcuker that keeps clearing his throat from listening to him.

Even reading this post I could hear it in his voice. Like we in a car and he's talking while drive by over cobblestones. I just wanna jump out the car.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Say what you want about him, but he gave a more thoughtful answer than that old bitch in the White house. And that says a fucking lot.

And while I don't agree about just giving it for businesses(since most people ain't cut out for business), I do agree that cash payments to everyone would be a fucking train wreck. Give a fuck who feelings I hurt. Give most the shit back in tax breaks, free college, property tax credits, car registration credits, business GRANTS, mortgage down payment matching, etc.

Now, for people who were alive during Jim Crow, give them some cash too(families about to fight over the shit though).

But that's just one opinion on this. First we have to get these fools to agree the shit should be done. THEN we can talk about how. But right now, shills don't even want to demand this shit. They about to be in here like :angry: "what about republicans?" :confused:"what do republicans offer?" Bunch of fucking Joy Reid types on this board. Bleed blue just like the crabs they are. Party first.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I were running I would say hell yeah I am all for reparations because I know how many stupid mofokrs would waste their vote based on some rhetoric that no president could deliver on.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This CACs pandered for our vote so bad that he went on a battle rapper’s podcast but still totally unprepared to support a key issue for us. This is a damn shame but not surprising. If Biden was asked this without a teleprompter, he would have done worse.

I will not support any candidate that doesn’t prioritize Reparations. You cannot believe in justice or understand the economic impact of redlining, Jim Crow, and racism and not support reperations. The idea that CACs don’t want it, the concern of what we will do with the money, or the health of the US economy are not valid reasons to not support it.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Im gonna make a comment on reparations soon. Its not going to be a one time payment and it needs to include mechanisms to keep that wealth as long as United States of America Incorporated exist.

Wealth has to be protected and we have every right to our appropriate percentage of the entire United States American Corporation. That includes our total investment and past unpaid being recoved with interest.

Don't have to be paid all at once but it has to be paid. Otherwise we file suit with the International Court of Justice against the Central Bank and claim human rights violations with United Nations versus all our law enforcement systems.

We have over 400 years of evidence of discrimination and oppression. Central bank for descrimnation for lack of acces to captial. Our law enforcement is full of human rights violations.

Plus we have proof that the United States is every as bid as guity as Putin with the Invasion of Iraq and the toppling of Gaddafi in Liyba.

It wouldn't be had to get the votes we needed because China and Russia would LOVE to do anything that could to severely damage the US banking system and the dollar.

We just need a list of what the settlement need to be in order for us not to take greater action. And allow the US government to be sanctioned if they don't comply.

For instance, if our needs are not met at a total of this sum we would demand a sum 5-10x higher compensation in international court.

Do you really think the US has many allies outside the western world that wouldn't like to stick to the US or at least see this play out in an international inquiry ? It may or may not work out in court but it would at least play out in history and embarrass the hell out of United States government.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I gonna make a comment on reparations soon. Its not going to be a one time payment and it needs to include mechanisms to keep that wealth as long as United States of America Incorporated exist.

Wealth has to be protected and we have every right to our appropriate percentage of the entire United States American Corporation. That includes our total investment and past unpaid being recoved with interest.

Don't have to be paid all at once but it has to be paid. Otherwise we file suit with the International Court of Justice against the Central Bank and claim human rights violations with United Nations versus all our law enforcement systems.

We have over 400 years of evidence of discrimination and oppression. Central bank for descrimnation for lack of acces to captial. Our law enforcement is full of human rights violations.

Plus we have proof that the United States is every as bid as guity as Putin with the Invasion of Iraq and the toppling of Gaddafi in Liyba.

It wouldn't be had to get the votes we needed because China and Russia would LOVE to do anything that could to severely damage the US banking system and the dollar.

We just need a list of what the settlement need to be in order for us not to take greater action. And allow the US government to be sanctioned if they don't comply.

For instance, if our needs are not met at a total of this sum we would demand a sum 5-10x higher compensation in international court.

Do you really think the US has many allies outside the western world that wouldn't like to stick to the US or at least see this play out in an international inquiry ? It may or may not work out in court but it would at least play out in history and embarrass the hell out of United States government.

A couple of other Black men wanted to do what you’re talking about:

61g0Bhr-r0L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

We know how that ended.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What "unspoken elephant" are you referring to?

totto

Rising Star
Registered
You’re being facetious right?
Nope, I don't think he's genuine, he was the guy who went on rogan and spewed anti government nonsense, anti vaccine nonsense and bashed jews. I understand alot of us are looking for real solutions but I don't think cac is it, he's a old meathead who does alot of alt right stuff, if anyone is on them cacs podcast I look at them differently.

While I get alot of the rage and frustration with the Dems I think less government isn't the answer at all, we of all people need more government and this is the clown who cacs will big up, he'll get into office and all the issues in black america get much worse due to little regulation.

We were the biggest crypto investors and usually the first ones to fall for the scams (grant condeone) and all, we got issues to fix but this cac aint' it, this dude will let another disease pass with no regulation and it destroys us the most.

So nope I'm not I think this dude isn't the answer

Let's not bring up he's a "democrat" imao, he's clearly there to divide the vote, no reason to be democrat and be against the vaccine or any form of regulation.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
This CACs pandered for our vote so bad that he went on a battle rapper’s podcast but still totally unprepared to support a key issue for us. This is a damn shame but not surprising. If Biden was asked this without a teleprompter, he would have done worse.

I will not support any candidate that doesn’t prioritize Reparations. You cannot believe in justice or understand the economic impact of redlining, Jim Crow, and racism and not support reperations. The idea that CACs don’t want it, the concern of what we will do with the money, or the health of the US economy are not valid reasons to not support it.
The comments are worse brothers doing all sorts of caping for this, I understand the frustration is high.

But I'd say this again, when dudes get money they switch up, Math is a great example, nigga leave the hood and it's coffee and crossed legs with cacs IMAO, when the back in the hood it gets real urban, we gotta stop this.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
So to me, he's saying if you want us to give you all money (reparations) as individuals... you can stop hoping for that because you're not going to get that.

But, we "may" be willing to create a foundation/corporation that will help you create Black businesses, and help you create an infrastructure (whatever that means to you all... Black business districts, quality Black neighborhoods etc...).

So my question is, is he talking about creating a "New Deal" for Black people that will mimic the one that white folks got in the 1930s under F.D. Roosevelt? Will it have programs that will be geared "specifically" for Black folks, or will other minorities be included in the program as well. Will it have economic measures as well as justice reform measures?

He has to be more clear without all of that around the mulberry bush way of talking. Talk direct, shit. We can handle it. Also, if you do create a foundation/corporation, who is going run it? Is it going to be good o'le boy white folk, coonified Black folk? Or can we choose who runs this thing?

I have way more questions than answers. :dunno:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RFK isn't the best hope for any party. I'm not even getting political or going into the Vax stuff...just his vocal cord problem. Does anyone think a guy that sounds like that can win a major party nomination, let alone a general election? Shit, I used to listen to a radio show he and another dude had called Ring of Fire, and after a few minutes of him talking it got kinda painful. Shit, most presidents in the modern era have been 6' or taller, so if height helps, you know voice is gonna matter.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
News Flash: Accurate $$$ for true present day value of the pain/suffering/damages perpetuated against our ancestors/us aren't ever goin to be given to us...they would rather fight/die in civil war II before they'd even admit it's owed..let alone even seriously consider payin up.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Guess we can cross Robert Kennedy Jr off the list. I thought he was gonna be different and better than both Biden and Trump who both ain't shit to begin with. This is the topic to ask all politicians to see who's for us or against. I used to and still hate when people say the president is not only black people's president, he is America's president. Man America has had a debt owed to black Americans for the past 200+ years.