Matt Barnes rips Tristan Thompson over alleged comments on NBA groupie culture/Jordyn Woods

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Matt Barnes rips Tristan Thompson over alleged comments on NBA groupie culture

Tristan Thompson has earned the ire of one of his former NBA adversaries.

A recent report in Us Weekly claimed that Thompson, who was embroiled last month in a cheating scandal on girlfriend Khloe Kardashian, tried to explain to Kardashian that he felt pressured not to turn down all the women throwing themselves at him. This was due to the “unspoken rule in the NBA that players hook up with groupies on the road,” Thompson supposedly reasoned.

On Friday, retired longtime NBA swingman Matt Barnes posted a screenshot of the report on Instagram and tore into Thompson with a vulgar caption.

“I’ve been hearing this a lot this last couple days,” Barnes wrote in the post. “‘IF’ dude really said this……?? This is sucka s— straight up!! If no one else will say it! You f—ed up take it on the chin dawg.. Don’t try & throw everyone else under the bus! #WhoRaisedTheseN—-s”

The cheating scandal definitely caused quite an uproar when it first broke last month. But now that Thompson allegedly tried to point a finger at the greater culture of the NBA in order to justify his actions, it’s not too surprising that he was called out by Barnes, a player who was always known for keeping it real.

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketb...pson-over-comments-nba-groupie-culture/443288

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DdAPgItV4AA_CPg.jpg

DdAPgIsV4AADYpH.jpg

DdAPgI_V4AAaWWj.jpg

Get your boy Bron lol

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tristian "Kobe!" move :lol:

"During the investigation, Kobe told police that "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and that Shaq already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this." This created controversy because Kobe and Shaq were teammates at the time and many thought that Kobe broke "locker-room code" by revealing confidential information."

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Barnes is correct if the brotha actually said that, but this 'unnamed source' from US weekly ain't exactly a credible source. I need to hear it come out of his mouth like Kobe did. I will withhold judgment. We gotta stay on code fellas.

You never heard it come out of Kobe's mouth. It was from reporters saying that's what he told the police investigator.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I know Matt Barnes ain't trying to talk shit.

26308748743_ca20d3c056_k_zpsa7lltcqb.jpg

945a83d4d4ce7e059a06609c2a5f9447.jpg

derek-fisher-gloria-govan-rex-5.jpg

I know he didn’t have to but Fisher was doing what dudes always say to other guys, be like “she gonna have another nigga driving around in the car YOU paid for”..lol

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's why he can talk shit.

and unlike the rest of these niggas he hopped in the ride and was on his way to knock fisher out in real life.
Fisher still got his woman though. I doubt Fisher care about him getting punched, I'm sure he laughed about that situation while fucking Matt woman while at it.

Plus we don't know the whole details about that situation with Fisher and Barnes, Who knows Matt could have sucker punched him and cheaped shot him. We really don't know what really happened.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at all the sneaky cats wanting to whoop Thompsons ass..

If y'all was lying and sneaking you wouldn't care what he said...

Tell your woman up front you a man and will be getting some outside pussy when you on the road. ...

Its only cheating if you lie...

BGOL mofokrs wear the pants so there ain't no issue

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Look at all the sneaky cats wanting to whoop Thompsons ass..

If y'all was lying and sneaking you wouldn't care what he said...

Tell your woman up front you a man and will be getting some outside pussy when you on the road. ...

Its only cheating if you lie...

BGOL mofokrs wear the pants so there ain't no issue​

But this makes the women of the innocent niggas question their every move now too.
BBall wives will be stalking the fuck out of their men even harder than what they were already doing.​