Matt Barnes rips Tristan Thompson over alleged comments on NBA groupie culture/Jordyn Woods

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordyn Woods

DycpjQfUcAEj4ZK.jpg

DycpjRdUcAAGbCE.jpg

DycpjQZU0AY3xFR.jpg

DxXghXBUcAIpGC-.jpg

DxXghXCUUAA5fMj.jpg

DvT149FV4AAX1cH.jpg

DvT149FU0AAniDT.jpg

Duu2-zlU8AACFy7.jpg

Duu2-zkUcAAtugA.jpg

Duu2-zuU0AAXWG1.jpg

Duj8m61UYAAOU5F.jpg

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Khloes (fake) ass was looking good when she went it yesterday after this lil scandal
I’d rather hit Jordyn though...
But she sure is dumb fucking up all her Kardashian/Jenner influenced “fame” and cash flow

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still think this is all a publicity stunt that even Tristan is involved in. I think that dude low key likes all of this attention.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, leave these Kardashian hoes tf alone. Way too many women out here to keep recycling the same jawns
Who should he get Lolo Jones? Help him out, point him towards the adult women that have had zero relationships.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in your opinion Matt Barnes is not a black man?
He's not a black man he's biracial just like me.

He's a biracial man.

His mom is white and his dad is black just like my parents.

Now that I see that he's biracial since I looked up his background he can say nigga.

I thought he was hispanic.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Everybody know that Tristan. You just got caught. In that aspect, yous a dumbass. Now you got the whole nba checking on their dudes more. That ain’t cool homie. You weak for that shit

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Clown nigga fa real. :smh: Keep ya fuckin mouth shut pussy. You got caught you got caught. Take it like a man. Fuckin Henry Hill ass nigga. :smh:

khwbsn.png