McDonalds

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man those hoes on Northwest hwy in Dallas charged me $2.99 or $3.99 for a sundae… last time I had one they were $1.25:angry:
Lol, that must have been the time when people could go to store and buy a pack of Winterfresh, a bag of chips and a pack of Skittles, all for $1.00

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
McDonald's was my first job as a teen. Got head in the freezer from a freaky as manager.

With that said, I avoid eating there at all cost. Shit is trash, it's unhealthy, and workers don't give a fuck about the food "quality".
I worked there for a year when I was a teen and I always tell people...if you eat at McDonald's on a regular basis, without a doubt you've eaten food that's been dropped on that nasty kitchen floor.
Burger King was my first job in HS.
I used to bust they ass in the head er'week for boxes of those BK Broiler patties. Nigga be at home eating goowd....
We had a hustle that when a customer gave you the exact amount for their order, we would just keep the money and clear the ordered food from the register. I was so cold at it that I would keep spare change under the register and could pocket the cash if a customer gave me $5 for an order that cost $4.30. It was all good until a dumbasss Asian kid tried it and let the customer see him put the cash directly in his pocket. :angry:

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, that must have been the time when people could go to store and buy a pack of Winterfresh, a bag of chips and a pack of Skittles, all for $1.00
:lol:Doesn’t seem like that long ago… I’d say 5 years ago or less…back when the drinks were $1.00 at McDonalds