Meanwhile, in FLORIDA- Sheriff: 'Neighborhood feud' led to Ocala woman being shot through door, killed.... fuck letting this cac get away with this

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
How da fuck can the stand your ground law apply when you're behind a closed locked door? She was shot with her 9 year old son standing right next to her

MARION COUNTY, Fla. —
On Monday, the Marion County sheriff gave an update on a deadly shooting from over the weekend.

MCSO deputies responded to a shooting on the 1600 block of SW 108th Lane in Ocala around 9 p.m. Friday. When they arrived, deputies located a woman who had been shot. The victim, identified as Ajike "AJ" Owens, was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

Sheriff Billy Woods said multiple people contacted him with "concerns" about the shooting over the weekend. He said there were rumors that the office "wasn't doing anything" or "wasn't moving fast enough."

"I want the family to know I am here to provide all of my resources to make sure justice is served in this case," he said.

The sheriff indicates the victim's children–at least some of them–witnessed what happened that night and he says getting information from them needs to be a delicate but necessarily methodical process.

The sheriff said there has been an ongoing "neighborhood feud" between the shooter and Owens over Owens' children. Officials said deputies have been called out to the area six to eight times.

“Her children ran to my house, banging on the door. Saying to call the police, that their mother was shot,” Ashley Remy, a neighbor, said.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn, so they been fueding for a long time with all those police calls? Police should have broken this shit up a long time ago. Around here, if the pigs have to come out too much, they taking someone.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I came across someone on FB I aint seen in years. She moved from the Bronx to Ocala and is doing real estate. Every house she had listed on her page was an absolute piece of fucking shit. I didn't even bother with Google Maps. I'm talking about the cribs are so shitty even Section 8 motherfuckers be like, no way Jose.

So in saying that, after seeing those houses and hearing this story. Sounds about right for that area.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I came across someone on FB I aint seen in years. She moved from the Bronx to Ocala and is doing real estate. Every house she had listed on her page was an absolute piece of fucking shit. I didn't even bother with Google Maps. I'm talking about the cribs are so shitty even Section 8 motherfuckers be like, no way Jose.

So in saying that, after seeing those houses and hearing this story. Sounds about right for that area.
who is "she" in this case? Ajike Owens or the killer?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
How long before Tariq or one of the other coons questions this woman’s name as African or something and calls her a tether like he did the young bol who was shot through the door
He long before someone’s brings up lack on black crime.

Shout out to Steven A smith

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

The internet is undefeated.... :yes:

Fv5J4MHWIAA8-Dk.jpg

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So was the black lady in her own house and got shot through her door or the other way around?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So was the black lady in her own house and got shot through her door or the other way around?
She was at the crackers house trying to retrieve her sons Macbook or to ask why she damaged it..... that's why he was at her side when she got shot through the door

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

"And we got a bigger picture, the full picture. And my detectives wanted to make sure that we closed all the loopholes, so she would not have the defense of using the 'Stand Your Ground' law, and this is not stand your ground," the sheriff said in an exclusive interview with FOX 35 News. "Let me make that clear – this was not ‘stand your ground.’ It was an unjustified shooting."

Owens' family said prior to the shooting, Lorincz told the kids to "get off her land" and used racial slurs against them. The lawyers representing the family, renowned civil rights attorney Ben Crump and attorney Anthony D. Thomas released a statement following the arrest of Lorincz.

"While we are relieved that the woman apparently responsible for the tragic killing of Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens has been arrested, we are no less concerned that accountability has taken this long because archaic laws like Stand Your Ground exist," they wrote. "What does it say when a person can shoot and kill an unarmed mother in the presence of her young children, and not be immediately taken into custody, questioned, and charged?"

Lorincz is charged with manslaughter with a firearm and culpable negligence. Sheriff Woods said the culpable negligence stems from the fact that children were present during the commission of a crime. Additionally, Lorincz is charged with assault and battery on Owens' children related to the alleged altercation that happened before the shooting.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

"And we got a bigger picture, the full picture. And my detectives wanted to make sure that we closed all the loopholes, so she would not have the defense of using the 'Stand Your Ground' law, and this is not stand your ground," the sheriff said in an exclusive interview with FOX 35 News. "Let me make that clear – this was not ‘stand your ground.’ It was an unjustified shooting."

Owens' family said prior to the shooting, Lorincz told the kids to "get off her land" and used racial slurs against them. The lawyers representing the family, renowned civil rights attorney Ben Crump and attorney Anthony D. Thomas released a statement following the arrest of Lorincz.

"While we are relieved that the woman apparently responsible for the tragic killing of Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens has been arrested, we are no less concerned that accountability has taken this long because archaic laws like Stand Your Ground exist," they wrote. "What does it say when a person can shoot and kill an unarmed mother in the presence of her young children, and not be immediately taken into custody, questioned, and charged?"

Lorincz is charged with manslaughter with a firearm and culpable negligence. Sheriff Woods said the culpable negligence stems from the fact that children were present during the commission of a crime. Additionally, Lorincz is charged with assault and battery on Owens' children related to the alleged altercation that happened before the shooting.
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad she was arrested but the fact it took this long is a problem...

I understand people have property and land but muthafuckas be going overboard,

If there were children playing on my property without being destructive, Id have

zero problem with that...

what kind of fuckin braindead person you have to be SHOOTING inside somebodys home..

and she better move after this, them children are only going to get older and she

aint getting younger...

How you that fuckin old and STILL dont THINK BEFORE YOU ACT..

Now look at her spending her latter years in jail, how she going to protect

her property now??

stupid is as stupid does...... I remember growing up a teacher said there will be

people out there, so stupid they are dangerous..to themselves and others....

Stories like this are a prime example of what she was talkin bout..

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Glad she was arrested but the fact it took this long is a problem...

I understand people have property and land but muthafuckas be going overboard,

If there were children playing on my property without being destructive, Id have

zero problem with that...

what kind of fuckin braindead person you have to be SHOOTING inside somebodys home..

and she better move after this, them children are only going to get older and she

aint getting younger...

How you that fuckin old and STILL dont THINK BEFORE YOU ACT..

Now look at her spending her latter years in jail, how she going to protect

her property now??

stupid is as stupid does...... I remember growing up a teacher said there will be

people out there, so stupid they are dangerous..to themselves and others....

Stories like this are a prime example of what she was talkin bout..
That cracker was inside her own home behind a closed locked door..... doesn't make it any better though..... it was bad as that old cracker that opened his door and shot that brother through the glass door

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That cracker was inside her own home behind a closed locked door..... doesn't make it any better though..... it was bad as that old cracker that opened his door and shot that brother through the glass door

Oh so she THE SHOOTER was in her home behind a closed locked door, and the unarmed murder victim

was at HER, THE SHOOTERS door, when she was shot???

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the uproar is one thing but what ppl need to be asking are these two very important questions

1. What was said?
2. Where are the children’s father/fathers?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the uproar is one thing but what ppl need to be asking are these two very important questions

1. What was said?
2. Where are the children’s father/fathers?
1. Nothing was said,

According to the one account. The kids went in the house. One boy realized he left his ipda outside. When he went out to get it, the neighbor had it. He asked for it back and was "allegedly" assaulted with a roller skate/blade.
He went into the house and told his mom what happened....
She went to the neighbor's house and was shot through the door as she approached the home.
Again, "allegedly"
She was shot before she even touched the door or rang a bell.

2. What does the price of tea in China have to do with a bee farting in Texas.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How long before Tariq or one of the other coons questions this woman’s name as African or something and calls her a tether like he did the young bol who was shot through the door