Mexican food vendors traveled down to India to eat Indian street food on a dare.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indian/Mexican food is all good but...if yur talkin not even 1 fuckin regulation..

street-food.gif

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where is this at?where can a mexican vendor go down to an indian vendor and eat that type of food that looks like its made in india?

I'd never,dare or not,I rarely eat american chinese food

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Indian food and women are fantastic. I know nothing about these cats though. Won’t find out because no fucking around in these parts.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indian people strike me as uncleanly, I could never eat from them and Mexican food is too easy to cook for me to buy from unsanitary food trucks.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Couldn't pay me a million dollars to eat Indian food.

Nope
:smh:
We are friend with one of the Indian resturaunt owners here. He told us straight up to NEVER eat that shit. India has food sanitation laws but the illiteracy rate/corruption and all around lack of give a fuck is so great they would never be enforced. Anything with a broth and soup base is using the shit water that runs through the country and the meat/veg ingredients are rarely is ever cleaned before use. We took India off the bucket list right after that conversation.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
We are friend with one of the Indian resturaunt owners here. He told us straight up to NEVER eat that shit. India has food sanitation laws but the illiteracy rate/corruption and all around lack of give a fuck is so great they would never be enforced. Anything with a broth and soup base is using the shit water that runs through the country and the meat/veg ingredients are rarely is ever cleaned before use. We took India off the bucket list right after that conversation.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right now it’s my #2 preference behind Southeast Asian food.

We don’t have enough Caribbean and African spots in my city, and I wasn’t feeling the ones we have.

I'm truly fortunate. In my neighborhood there are multiple Nigerian, Caribbean and Indian spots. VERY DELICIOUS. And all the restaurant owners are cool AF and down to earth. Awesome vibes.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I went to India for work 11 years ago, and you are correct. I was told that if you can't peel it don't eat it. Don't drink the water, don't let it hit your face in the shower, and brush your teeth with bottled water. Luckily I had Indian co-workers who took us to the clean spots and we were pretty much straight. If you anyone of you ever goes, my advice is pack your travel medicine cabinet. I had Pepto, Immodium, and Erythromycin just in case. Also find someone reliable to take you around. And don't eat at the food court in their malls!!!! No sir!

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So I went to India for work 11 years ago, and you are correct. I was told that if you can't peel it don't eat it. Don't drink the water, don't let it hit your face in the shower, and brush your teeth with bottled water. Luckily I had Indian co-workers who took us to the clean spots and we were pretty much straight. If you anyone of you ever goes, my advice is pack your travel medicine cabinet. I had Pepto, Immodium, and Erythromycin just in case. Also find someone reliable to take you around. And don't eat at the food court in their malls!!!! No sir!
Which city...?

spos2

Star
Registered

yup. i lived over there for about 7 months, locals told us dont fux with the street food. I ate at amazing restaurants tho, Indian food, pizza, sandwiches, grilled chicken, lamb, etc. Never got sick or anything.

It's just an overwhelming place to live tho, hella people, traffic and noise damn near 24-7. Ended up traveling to 10 countries in Asia/Australia while I was living in India

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
yup. i lived over there for about 7 months, locals told us dont fux with the street food. I ate at amazing restaurants tho, Indian food, pizza, sandwiches, grilled chicken, lamb, etc. Never got sick or anything.

It's just an overwhelming place to live tho, hella people, traffic and noise damn near 24-7. Ended up traveling to 10 countries in Asia/Australia while I was living in India
If everyone knows that street vendor food can be hazardous to your health, how are those street vendors in business though? Who do they serve or cater to, it can't be the locals down there.