~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals~~

Heat in 6

Theory:
1. The Heat are to fast on the wings for the Spurs
2. Parker and Ginolbli can not keep up with the Heat's Speed (see Golden State)
3. Duncan and Bosh will cancel each other out
4. Splitter is no Roy Hibert
4. Jesus, Mike Miller, and Shane can shoot better than Bonner, Neal and Green
5. Spurs do not have a answer for LeBron
6. The torch will be passed to LeBron

The Heat will Rise!!!!!

:yes::yes:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

To me the team that best resembles the Spurs are the Boston Celtics, Ducan is similar to Garnett though Garnett has a more physical game, Rondo and Parker commands the same attention Parker> outside shot Rondo is stronger, Lenard is more athletic than Pierce however Pierce is a much better player, and Allen (back then) was more consitant than Ginobili, especially the way he's been this year, Green > Splitter, plus Boston had a better bench...
Hey I may be wrong, I've been wrong before, but I just don't see a team like the Spurs giving the Heat much problems..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

You can also look at last year for clues because S.A. is a weaker team than last years Thunder..
Durant, Ibaka, Perkins, Westbrook >> Duncan, Splitter, Lenard and Parker, Harden >> Ginobili. Again these teams in terms of personal and talent, matter fact you have to give the edge to the Thunder for beating them the way they did last year. Yet the Heat were able to run through this style of play.
People are trying to make the Spurs into the Bulls, Pacer or even old type of Spurs unit when in reality they more resemble a water down version of the Celtics and a not as good version of last years Thunder.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
Heat better not get swept, lebron has to sweep then or his revenge won't be as sweet

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's official... Stephen A. Smith picked the Spurs...

Which means...

HEAT IN 5 or 6... :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Duncan neva lost a finals.

I'm not gonna bet against him.

Magic and Bird lost 2 finals and they are all time greats

There's a first time for everything

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn. I would like to see Timmy get his 5th. That would be nice.

A safe pick is heat in 7. For the sake of bron's legacy he should win. If not 1-3 in the finals...

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
Duncan is 37 not as dominant and Parker isn't greater than lebron heat in 4 because they remember that loss in 2011

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

Duncan is 37 not as dominant and Parker isn't greater than lebron heat in 4 because they remember that loss in 2011

:lol::lol::lol:

tony parker was running circles around the FAST memphis guards.

tim duncan was beating guards and power forwards down the court on break-aways.

[troll] ever see the spurs players looking tired during a game? ever wonder why duncan is MUCH faster than he was last year after losing 25 lbs? how is tony parker FASTER than what he was 4 - 5 yrs ago? seriously. that mofo is SUPER FAST lately. [/troll]

this isn't an attack on the spurs. i believe about 85% of ALL american athletes are on PEDs, esp. HGH.

btw, fuck the spurs. and double trouble fuck the heat. i hope BOTH teams get swept in 4 games. :hmm:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend

2m7itxk.jpg

Damn now that's fucked up :lol:

I have yet to find one CAC that wants Miami or LeBron to win that isn't from Florida... Have you?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I have yet to find one CAC that wants Miami or LeBron to win that isn't from Florida... Have you?

Nope.

LeBron is the "superathletic buck" that CACs wont root for. He's so gifted physically they feel its UNFAIR, and always pull for the "underdogs" who are "more humble" that go against him. :lol:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

they doing the MJ vs LBJ comparison again on ESPN. SO tired of this shit.
AInt no where near a MJ level. MJ 6-6 in finals...LBj about to be 1-4

One of the most over hyped teams in NBA history = the Heat.
Spurs in 5 or 6.

Chris "Boozer" Bosh traded...Wade past his prime (will be coaching soon)...and LBJ back in Cleveland.
soon all you all of a sudden sports fans in Miami can go back to doing what you all do best..and thats going to clubs and tricking off on loose lousy bitches.

Leave sports for the real sports towns.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they doing the MJ vs LBJ comparison again on ESPN. SO tired of this shit.
AInt no where near a MJ level. MJ 6-6 in finals...LBj about to be 1-4

One of the most over hyped teams in NBA history = the Heat.
Spurs in 5 or 6.

Chris "Boozer" Bosh traded...Wade past his prime (will be coaching soon)...and LBJ back in Cleveland.
soon all you all of a sudden sports fans in Miami can go back to doing what you all do best..and thats going to clubs and tricking off on loose lousy bitches.

Leave sports for the real sports towns.

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In 4 damn that's how much respect you have for a team that won 4 NBA titles together they have a hall of fame coach OKC only had them as the top seed in the west by 1 game lets keep it real though Duncan at 37 looking a whole lot more healthier than ya boy D-Wade's been looking I don't even think Wades gonna make it to play at the age of 37 and Chambers guarding Parker c'mon son and Lebron is not guarding Parker and what does anything have to do with 2011 it's 2013 and the heat look suspect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know this mutha fuckin weatherman better kick rocks ... interrupting the Finals with this storm shit. Fuck outta here it ain't even raining here :angry:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
Registered
Checking in....GAME TIME!

i think coaching and lack of on spo's end will shine bright this series....I'm not counting the spurs out, i think they can take it because of coaching and versatility of their team and their bigs.

But it would be foolish to go against lbj at this point...dude playing out of his mind right now

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

SKATTA

International
International Member

man fugg an anthem at sporting events....flips channel.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

They got the arena popping....

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

I remember the Bulls Intro. Dramatic music....rushing bulls.....6 titles....etc. The Heats player introduction is 1% of that. This shit is terrible.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

rolling wit the heat

i fucking hate the spurs

i mean FUCKING HATE THE SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!