Michael Eric Dyson outed in Congress for hitting on Nancy Mace.

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Not a single person in here is simping.

We're clowning him for pretending to be upset on camera and then trying to fuck.

You can be nice to a woman without grabbing them by the waist, telling them how good you look together and sending her kiss emojis.

You're probably the type to do this to your coworkers then act surprised your ass got called into HR. In fact, his actions got used against actual Black people that are standing up for the VP and calling out the racist for not calling her name correctly. But people like you defending him set the cause back because you think you are "masculine" when you're really just wrong.

Bruh, you seem like the type be as lame as Dyson shooting his shot. Yes, there's plenty of simps like you on the board. Masculine non mommas boys don't give a damn about the approach. What's the 304 like? She reasonable and fckable? We don't hate the game or the player homeboy. The bih is racist and more dangerous than Trump currently being in an office. "Used against black people?"negro please. At best it was a lame flirting attempt, but didnt change the bih being a conniving bih and racist. We sure you simp with conniving 304s all the time seeing how you ain't said shyt about her "masculine" and conniving play victim actions. Negros like you are more dangerous than these racist conniving Karen's. Yall feminine simping getting out of control. We need to start calling yall negros Darren's (simps gone wild).

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
The funniest thing is the nigga that came into the thread posting the CNN interview like he's dropping knowledge when everyone else in the thread saw the interview weeks ago lmao

Saddest thing is Darren you came in this thread caping for the racist conniving white bih over some lame game spit to her. Everyone saw a white racist bih get put in her proper place by a brother. We see negro Darren's try to play captin save a Karen.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Saddest thing is Darren you came in this thread caping for the racist conniving white bih over some lame game spit to her. Everyone saw a white racist bih get put in her proper place by a brother. We see negro Darren's try to play captin save a Karen.
Post a single post of mine in this thread of me caping for that bitch.

DO NOT RUN.

Show the post.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Bruh, you seem like the type be as lame as Dyson shooting his shot. Yes, there's plenty of simps like you on the board. Masculine non mommas boys don't give a damn about the approach. What's the 304 like? She reasonable and fckable? We don't hate the game or the player homeboy. The bih is racist and more dangerous than Trump currently being in an office. "Used against black people?"negro please. At best it was a lame flirting attempt, but didnt change the bih being a conniving bih and racist. We sure you simp with conniving 304s all the time seeing how you ain't said shyt about her "masculine" and conniving play victim actions. Negros like you are more dangerous than these racist conniving Karen's. Yall feminine simping getting out of control. We need to start calling yall negros Darren's (simps gone wild).
You're the one that came twirling in the thread with your panties in a bunch.

Masculine men, don't have to proclaim they are masculine men. And we aren't afraid of women. You have stated over and over how frightened and threatened you are by this weak ass white woman.

But continue on being ignorant.

Negroes like you spout barber shop knowledge because you do no actual study and don't really know shit. So you spout nonsense like Darrens :lol:

I mean, my nigga, you claim Nancy "aint ever done shit" Mace is more dangerous than Trump being in office so that lets everyone know you don't know shit and your opinion is laughable.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
For all the dudes saying this isn’t flirting, would you do and say the same thing to a man?

If he grabbed a man by the waist, said they looked good together and sent him a kiss emoji would you say that was just a simple compliment and being nice?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guarantee you this ain't the 1st time Dyson has probably crossed over to "the other side" after a debate.
Dude strikes me as the type of so-called "pro-black" who regularly gets off having sex with racist White women (like Mace) behind the scenes.
preview.jpg

"I know it's crazy.
But I would absolutely LOVE IT if you call me a filthy ni88er while we're fuckin'..."
:smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think this is normal for all these tv people to be flirting and fucking, but she decided to break protocol for internet likes.
Yep.

I guarantee you this ain't the 1st time Dyson has probably crossed over to "the other side" after a debate.
Dude strikes me as the type of so-called "pro-black" who regularly gets off having sex with racist White women (like Mace) behind the scenes.

:smh:
Dyson is a known skirt chaser. And like most (or many) college professors, makes it common practice of going after that young co-ed twat on a regular basis. He needs to be careful because hes done a good job of keeping all of his on campus scandals under wraps for so long. I can only imagine all the stories and rumors he left bubbling at Gtown.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Because they ain’t enemies. Look at them they exchanging texts. It’s all a big ass game. I caught on to that a long time ago when I seen two people on the opposite end debate each other and pretend to hate each other because to brother views. Especially in politics.

:yes: WWF!

Does make you wonder if the reason he played himself is because he has fucked some of these "rivals" before and he ended up getting caught with a sneaky right cross...otherwise it comes off real fucking stupid

I would assume so but you never know. Because he been in the game for years. You don’t just get dumb out of nowhere. Probably been doing it.

Ask Angela Rye!!

Yep.

Dyson is a known skirt chaser. And like most (or many) college professors, makes it common practice of going after that young co-ed twat on a regular basis. He needs to be careful because hes done a good job of keeping all of his on campus scandals under wraps for so long. I can only imagine all the stories and rumors he left bubbling at Gtown.

:yes:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
A letter sent to me:

"Good morning Dr. Johnson,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I felt beyond compelled to share this experience with you today. On October 23, 2023, I attended an event in San Jose (CA) that featured Dr. Michael Eric Dyson as the speaker. The audience members were mostly older black professional mothers; many had sons in college. When Dr. Dyson spoke, he appealed to the female audience. He talked about how black men have always been sexist but we were better at hiding “back in the day”; how black women know how to navigate working in the white world better than black men; how there was no ME TOO Movement for black female slaves (he left out black male slaves that were raped); black men that vote for Trump are the worst; and black men are patriarchal. Dr. Dyson took subliminal shots at Kevin Samuels. He told the women in the audience that women could raise strong boys by themselves. He said having the father (or a father figure) would be nice but not necessary. Many of the women stood, nodded, and applauded. The juxtaposition of hearing black mothers state their sons were not prioritized at school (and society) yet cheer a man who was deeming the very people they claim to care, their black sons, was infuriating.

After Dr. Dyson finished speaking, I stayed and talked to some black men (ages 19 – 65). I told them about you (and your book Solutions For Anti-Black Misandry, Flat Blackness, and Black Male Death and your YouTube channel), Dr. Tommy Curry, and BGS IBMOR. We conversed about male incarceration rates, black male wealth levels, black male homelessness, etc. Some got it, but many were resistant. Just as the conversation was picking up steam, we were asked to leave. The black female supervisor at the center (the staff was nearly all female) did not like what she was hearing. Instead of embracing the dialogue and joining in, we were asked to leave.

I respectfully corrected a young brother and a boomer. They said black patriarchy exists. I told them it does not and never has. I stated, “If black men have so much power, why would we created a society in which we are dead last and beyond in every prominent category: housing, education, incarceration, wealth, income, life expectancy, homicide, homelessness, etc. If black men could give birth, I guarantee we would have the highest infant mortality rate.” Many of them understood the point I was making at that moment.

I was a Dr. Dyson fan in college (2007- 2011) and after. Over the years, I slowly lost respect for his inability/refusal to speak honestly about black men. You, BGS IBMOR, and Kevin Samuels were right about low boiling contempt for black men and the temperature (misandry) continues to rise. I am left wondering if Dr. Dyson really believes what he said or if he is playing to an audience to continue to secure speaking fees and book deals. All I can say is keeping telling the truth and I will continue to steer as many black men and women to your work.

Addendum:

I also forgot to mention that Dr. Dyson stated he was a father at 18 years old and that mother of his child was 26. He never hinted that she was a predator and never mentioned at the age he first met her. His story reminded me of the opening scene from the 1969 film classic, The Learning Tree (by Gordon Parks). In the scene a black older woman has sex the main character (black a 14-year-old) while he is unconscious. Gordon Parks’ 1967 short documentary, Diary of a Harlem Family, shows the victimization of a males (towards the end, the wife tosses hot grits on her husband’s face and receives no jail time). Melvin Van Peebles’ 1971 Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song has a similar opening scene when the main character (just a boy at the time) is seduced by prostitutes to perform sexual acts. The work/journey you and Dr. Curry have embarked on has changed my perspective and understanding of the world. For that, I am forever grateful.”