Duracell_Energy

Rising Star
Registered
f915bffd73cbfa58b47467e454866159f13ecd3e.jpg
9aedb331e07b63c80551062f44434cc674e9243b.jpg

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is one of my top three favorite threads. Nothing, I mean nothing finer than a mature, beautiful black woman. Y'all can have those toss up, passed around bitches that can't cook, contribute nothing but want everything, always got they hands out like Allstate, don't wanna build a kingdom with you. Give me a mature chick any day of the week, especially if shes dark skin. Can go with you to a dice game or the Met gala and fit right in. Only drawback is the fucking tattoos. It's like throwing tomato sauce on the Mona Lisa. Fucks up a beautiful canvas

Dontarius Dukes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where did these come from... Lawd

Dontarius Dukes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is the bottom pic her?

BGOL CSI needs to get on this ASAP! Priority #1, executive order 28913. I think I found my future ex-wife

D4wn M0ngt0m3ry / Br34kofDM

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D4wn M0ngt0m3ry / Br34kofDM
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Mental health advocate, So she's an educated head shrinker and fine as frog hair? I think I'm in love. But....what's the confirmation that the second pic is her?

Dontarius Dukes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Mental health advocate, So she's an educated head shrinker and fine as frog hair? I think I'm in love. But....what's the confirmation that the second pic is her?
Sorry to inform you that second pic is not her. That is sexyysamanthaxx, who doesnt show her face, but I doubt its the same broad...

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry to inform you that second pic is not her. That is sexyysamanthaxx, who doesnt show her face, but I doubt its the same broad...

Kinda knew it wasn't, but someone earlier in the post said it was. Seeing the pics on the links you posted, she doesn't show anything. That was the first indication. Actually, I'm relieved. Don't want all you dudes seeing my future ex-wifes mammary glands.