MissB Nasty taking care of her homegirl Gaia dude… wants to hook up wit Unc Shy, Getting loose on a yacht back in the g

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me guess.....she's single

At the same time she wants a husband that is a millionaire at 25, a big ole house, 6ft tall, etc then expect him to not cheat with him being a top 1% man in the US of A. These hoes are stupid because its literally women out here sucking dick like Teanna and Ms B Nasty. A few years back I messed around with a young Engineer at work and that was some of the best dome I ever had. She wasn't nothing attractive but them jaw skills matched her collegiate aptitude.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the same time she wants a husband that is a millionaire at 25, a big ole house, 6ft tall, etc then expect him to not cheat with him being a top 1% man in the US of A. These hoes are stupid because its literally women out here sucking dick like Teanna and Ms B Nasty. A few years back I messed around with a young Engineer at work and that was some of the best dome I ever had. She wasn't nothing attractive but them jaw skills matched her collegiate aptitude.

It's like they don't even consider a man's conditions for a relationship. Only thier wants and needs.

I'd think we're relatively easy to please and plan for.

Suck
Fuck
Feed
Shut the F up

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw B. Nasty take a dildo/vibrator out of her ass with shit on it and stick it in her mouth and suck on it. I was lightweight traumatized after I saw that. That ho is super nasty.
She has commented on this a couple times, she took it out of her ass and pointed it towards the camera, she didn't see the shit on it. Also she said she began a vegan doet for a few weeks so it didn't taste like shit in the moment.

She has stated repeatedly she may do scat play for pay, but she is not an intentional shit eater. And scat doesn't really do anything for her, but allow her to charge more for the content.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like they don't even consider a man's conditions for a relationship. Only thier wants and needs.

I'd think we're relatively easy to please and plan for.

Suck
Fuck
Feed
Shut the F up
When a women wants a say in the relationship, but doesn't bring anything to it but pussy, she's fixing to be a fuck and flee contestant.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has commented on this a couple times, she took it out of her ass and pointed it towards the camera, she didn't see the shit on it. Also she said she began a vegan diet for a few weeks so it didn't taste like shit in the moment.

She has stated repeatedly she may do scat play for pay, but she is not an intentional shit eater. And scat doesn't really do anything for her, but allow her to charge more for the content.

giphy.gif

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw B. Nasty take a dildo/vibrator out of her ass with shit on it and stick it in her mouth and suck on it. I was lightweight traumatized after I saw that. That ho is super nasty.

GOT DAMN!!!
Yes she has skat material on a website. That bitch is disgusting. Back in the day we wouldn't of known about it but these content creators today don't give a fuck as long as its making a bag smh.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes she has skat material on a website. That bitch is disgusting. Back in the day we wouldn't of known about it but these content creators today don't give a fuck as long as its making a bag smh.
So these bytch's out here are literally eating their feces for money!!!???

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love how niggas get disgusted over what another muhfucka chose to do with they bodies. Like I can't be a fan of B because she might eat some shit. Bruh, I'm never going to meet that lady! Even if I do, we ain't fuckin'! Mostly because she is prolly not gone be down! She can eat all the shit she want. I'm just here for the toes up while she jillin'. I leave the rest of that shit for thte folks that like that shit. God bless 'em. I'm not into it, but Imma be a fan regardless.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
She has commented on this a couple times, she took it out of her ass and pointed it towards the camera, she didn't see the shit on it. Also she said she began a vegan doet for a few weeks so it didn't taste like shit in the moment.
The math ain't mathing on her explanation. There is no way you can unintentionally consume bodily waste and not realize it in the moment as soon as it happened. Your mind would register something is terrible wrong by the smell or taste. The impression I'm getting is that she was completely oblivious and unaware of it the whole time.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The math ain't mathing on her explanation. There is no way you can unintentionally consume bodily waste and not realize it in the moment as soon as it happened. Your mind would register something is terrible wrong by the smell or taste. The impression I'm getting is that she was completely oblivious and unaware of it the whole time.

She says she only knew it happened after her mentions blew up the next day and ppl posted screencaps.

Again in regards to smell / taste, she says she started a vegan diet a few weeks before that day and there was no smell or taste in the moment

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So these bytch's out here are literally eating their feces for money!!!???

I don't think she's eating it. I could be wrong, but I think the guys just like to see her shit on the floor /objects or in the toilet......

From that particular interview she said she has made that content but didn't specify if she was eating/ playing in it

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If she is eating shit for regular dudes
I really want to see what she does when they fly her out to Dubai

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

how she know what shit taste like if she never tasted shit before?

hmmmmmm....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love how niggas get disgusted over what another muhfucka chose to do with they bodies. Like I can't be a fan of B because she might eat some shit. Bruh, I'm never going to meet that lady! Even if I do, we ain't fuckin'! Mostly because she is prolly not gone be down! She can eat all the shit she want. I'm just here for the toes up while she jillin'. I leave the rest of that shit for thte folks that like that shit. God bless 'em. I'm not into it, but Imma be a fan regardless.

I’ll admit it. I’m disgusted over a muthafucka eating shit and I’m disgusted over a muthafucka eating another human also.

I know, I’m a very judgmental person. :(