MLB Legend Pete Rose dead at 83

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn. R.I.P. Had Rose been honest about his gambling I believe he would have been let into the Hall. I don't believe he bet on the Reds at all while he was managing. He was such a fuckin degenerate though you can never tell with his ass. Rose will steal his grandmothers medication and sell it for a ticket. Still doesn't take away from his talents as a hitter though. But there's limits to everything.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Damn. R.I.P. Had Rose been honest about his gambling I believe he would have been let into the Hall. I don't believe he bet on the Reds at all while he was managing. He was such a fuckin degenerate though you can never tell with his ass. Rose will steal his grandmothers medication and sell it for a ticket. Still doesn't take away from his talents as a hitter though. But there's limits to everything.
That's the fucked up part he did tell the truth under a deal he worked out with then commissioner Bart Giammatti.

Allegedly they had an agreement he would be reinstated... Than Bart went and died.

New commish comes in knowing nothing about their secret deal.

RIP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That's the fucked up part he did tell the truth under a deal he worked out with then commissioner Bart Giammatti.

Allegedly they had an agreement he would be reinstated... Than Bart went and died.

New commish comes in knowing nothing about their secret deal.

RIP
Damn your right. I forgot about that.

b4D6MQ.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Him and Bonds not being in the Hall is what fucked up baseball.

The muthafucka bet on his own team in baseball

Doesn't matter if he didn't bet against them....him not betting on them in a game says everything

He was in charge of line ups, knew injuries

Fuck the pedophile

They need to do him just like they do black athletes....but they won't

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched his documentary and didn't understand him but he's an admitted liar and you don't believe much of what he says.

BUT RIP to him.....