Certified Pussy Poster
Damn more than Amazon

And Amazon is actually reducing!
Gotta remember Walmart got several decades headstart of being in existence

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Still shocked by that number.

I think the average person is gonna think Apple and Amazon would either have a bigger workforce or bring in a billion faster.

You know your stuff.
Hey I just remember back in the 80s/90s how Walmart seemed have the workforce on lock in certain states, especially locations that lacked employment opportunities.. I remember they treated their employees like Mexicans.. low wages with a heavy workload

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar...

Why are we nit taxing the living f*cking hell out these corporations?

You realize diseases would be cured if each company on this list gave just 1 billion a year specifically for human improvement?

Forget disease...

Education?

Low income housing?

Hunger?

A high speed trains?

Improved roads?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Sidebar...

You realize diseases would be cured if each company on this list gave just 1 billion a year specifically for human improvement?

Forget disease...

Education?

Low income housing?

Hunger?

A high speed trains?

Improved roads?
thats what bernie sanders and andrew wanted to do

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar...

Forget disease...

Education?

Low income housing?

Hunger?

A high speed trains?

Improved roads?
Cause America is a capitalistic society.. a corporation, big bizz approved… not for the people but the machine.. like I tell everyone original matrix was pretty much about that… the machine =big bizz.. the humans aka the batteries = employees… need batteries to keep machine running.. when batteries become useless, you replace them with new ones.. escaping the matrix means to no longer be used like a battery and actually enjoy life

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cause America is a capitalistic society.. a corporation, big bizz approved… not for the people but the machine.. like I tell everyone original matrix was pretty much about that… the machine =big bizz.. the humans aka the batteries = employees… need batteries to keep machine running.. when batteries become useless, you replace them with new ones.. escaping the matrix means to no longer be used like a battery and actually enjoy life

morpheus-at-last.gif