Money: time it takes companies to make $1 billion revenue

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dosent it employ the most people for a private company

just checked yep… 2.1 million personal

so lets do some math @4 Dimensional might have to help

No Terrance

in 12 hours - a billion divided by 2 million is $500 right?

So that is $1000 day per employee (of course all employees have different salaries insurance etc this is just for communist fun)

8 hour work day?

$125 and hour per employee

Remember this is just HALF OF ONE DAY for Walmart corp

so if they just decide to have a GIVING (HALF) DAY?

would be a BIG thing to their lower and mid level employees and essentially NOTHING for them.

The lump sum billion?

in damn near ANY social service would change lives.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so lets do some math @4 Dimensional might have to help

No Terrance

in 12 hours - a billion divided by 2 million is $500 right?

So that is $1000 day per employee (of course all employees have different salaries insurance etc this is just for communist fun)

8 hour work day?

$125 and hour per employee

Remember this is just HALF OF ONE DAY for Walmart corp

so if they just decide to have a GIVING (HALF) DAY?

would be a BIG thing to their lower and mid level employees and essentially NOTHING for them.

The lump sum billion?
It would be less than $500 cause 2.1 million.. so $450+.. $900+ for the day

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It would be less than $500 cause 2.1 million.. so $450+.. $900+ for the day

dont-be-that-guy-idom.gif

we doing rough math bro

You see I called in the professional bgol mathematician

don't make me call in the big guns

terrence-howard-math.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dont-be-that-guy-idom.gif

we doing rough math bro

You see I called in the professional bgol mathematician

don't make me call in the big guns

terrence-howard-math.gif
People would say you wouldn’t want to battle me in math.. no calculator or paper needed… lowest score on a city wide math test was a 96.. highest 98.. had 97 3 straight yrs in a row.. got many awards for math in elementary and went to a highschool that specialized in math.. been nicknamed reign man for decades… got in the adult entertainment cause my quick math skills of calculating the admission, the tip in, the bag check and coat check, first underground I attended that made 13,000 just from the door not including the bar I wanted in once I did the calculation as a customer

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People would say you wouldn’t want to battle me in math.. no calculator or paper needed… lowest score on a city wide math test was a 96.. highest 98.. had 97 3 straight yrs in a row.. got many awards for math in elementary and went to a highschool that specialized in math.. been nicknamed reign man for decades… got in the adult entertainment cause my quick math skills of calculating the admission, the tip in, the bag check and coat check

:lol:

negro YOU choose violence today

the VERY FIRST LINE I SAID I NEEDED HELP

gawd damn Kendrick!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol:

negro YOU choose violence today

the VERY FIRST LINE I SAID I NEEDED HELP

gawd damn Kendrick!
Hey hey.. I just got a future bizz situation for one of boys last night with a black legend entrepreneur last night thanks to my reign man skills.. did a lil bizz and calculated the merchandise and discount percentage without calculator and they were much impressed like goddamn you did that in your head faster than the person did with checkout. Numbers were exchanged and future bizz will be made.. as some friends would say don’t test his reign man

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey hey.. I just got a future bizz situation for one of boys last night with a black legend entrepreneur last night thanks to my reign man skills.. did a lil bizz and calculated the merchandise and discount percentage without calculator and they were much impressed like goddamn you did that in your head faster than the person did with checkout. Numbers were exchanged and future bizz will be made.. as some friends would say don’t test his reign man

I NEVER do

your algorithms predict the future too.

tumblr_nyo3nqtgMh1tslewgo1_400.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I NEVER do

your algorithms predict the future too.

tumblr_nyo3nqtgMh1tslewgo1_400.gif
Speaking of which you know a certain lotto number came out on a certain day a couple of months ago.. a number I said always pops up on a certain day.. I’m mad I didn’t put at least $100 on it cause that would’ve been 50,000 tax free.. but I still made several thousand