f5f7ec1d7660bdd893572de9556a1232d700dabf.gifv

210dfa3e92a8366852311078528d370b8963456a.gifv

8839ebc8145ec963da797b2dea5a8c23b9f4a6d9.gifv

976ea314e4c5d90e95c4b55034ca3d188f6c1874.gifv

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Imo Hawkeye was the only show that was lacking. They all had a build up if that's your issue. I loved all of Wonder Vision since I grew up watching Nick At Night. I have friends that didn't enjoy that part of Wonder Vision.

The problem as I see it is that people are unable to see each production as a separate entity. They want every show to be The Avengers part 2, part 3, part 4, etc. They have no imagination, no ability to think beyond a narrow scope. They can't see each production is accomplishing exactly what Marvel wants it to. Oh well, small problems defeat small minds.

Anyway, right away you have a very, very good actor in Oscar Isaacs. And all the other actors I've seen attached to the project are also good to very good. That's something DC has never learned.

I'm looking forward to it, but...

giphy.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I have no connection nor frame of reference to the character. Trailer was underwhelming to me, to be honest. I like Oscar Isaac but just dont see him as the superhero type in movies.

I'll check it, but I'm more looking forward to She-Hulk and Loki season 2 than I am this...

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imo Hawkeye was the only show that was lacking. They all had a build up if that's your issue. I loved all of Wonder Vision since I grew up watching Nick At Night. I have friends that didn't enjoy that part of Wonder Vision.
Hawkeye probably ended up being my favorite.
Then Loki
Wasnt crazy about scarlett witch and vision. It was very slow.
Falcon and winter soldier was messy but I heard they had to do make last minute changes.
These shows need to be held to the standard of the films

Rising Star
Registered
Great actor, wack character from the MU. So many more interesting people.

Feel like the know mental health is a ticket seller.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
If there is one complaint I have about the MCU TV shows it's that some of them deserved another episode or two. But then again maybe that's exactly what was intended in order to whet the appetite and set up the MCU movies. Because at the end of the day, people are talking about the shows. And you know what they say about publicity.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
If there is one complaint I have about the MCU TV shows it's that some of them deserved another episode or two. But then again maybe that's exactly what was intended in order to whet the appetite and set up the MCU movies. Because at the end of the day, people are talking about the shows. And you know what they say about publicity.
my only complaint is - where the fuck is Luke Cage?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
They have. At the end of Eternals in the end credit scene. That's Blades Voice. He will also be in Moon Knight

glad you said this, I watched Eternals again last night trying to figure out that voice. I kept going back to Fury but it wasn’t making sense.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
my only complaint is - where the fuck is Luke Cage?
In my opinion, before they reboot Cage in the MCU they need to tinker with him in the comics, making him less generic and more exciting. For one, get him a freaking cool costume, I hate when they give black heroes boring-ass costumes and lame-ass names. In the case of Cage he has both, so why not at least give him something cool with tech that would make him a little more interesting. Once they make the change in the books and it becomes canon they should reintroduce him to the MCU, as the same boring character then have him upgraded by Wakanda or some other high-tech source.
My 2cents.......