aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
man i gotta go back soon ...

might go this winter after my DR trip nex month for my Bday ....:yes:

slam

Super Moderator
Blue hole mineral spring

The Blue Hole is about a half hour away from Negril, Jamaica. Just as the name suggests, it is literally a hole in the earth’s surface. Upon peering inside, you discover that it is also a portal into paradise with sparkling turquoise water below. Those brave enough take a deep breath and jump twenty-two feet into the spring. For those who would prefer otherwise, you are welcome to take the ladder in and out of the deep grotto.

176913328_609964040401719_9059258152982396578_n.jpg

171368059_136151015176459_3390755102286566344_n.jpg

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Haven't been to Jamaica since 09

Already booked for Hedonism (Negril) for June

I can't wait

slam

Super Moderator
The 7 miles swing

Over looking the world’s famous 7 miles beach in Negril. The 7 miles swing at is nothing short of amazing, sit back relax and enjoy the breathtaking lush scenery of Mount Cambelton located in Orange Bay, Negril.

I`m good on this one...shit look rickty as fuck then i heard something crack ...:scared:

Bedroom Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not a beer drinker ...never knew they had all of these ...

anybody ever tasted one ...?...any good...?

Red-Stripe-Beer-Flavoured.jpg

I’m not a beer drinker either, but the lemon, sorrel, and melon red stripe are amazing! I got put on to them on my trip last year. They are so popular that you can’t find them in supermarkets in JA. I was in Ochi and Trelawny for two weeks last month and I checked several times. I got lucky near the end of my trip. I bought a 24 pack of the canned lemon (only one available) and put that shit in my suitcase.

Bedroom Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blue hole mineral spring

The Blue Hole is about a half hour away from Negril, Jamaica. Just as the name suggests, it is literally a hole in the earth’s surface. Upon peering inside, you discover that it is also a portal into paradise with sparkling turquoise water below. Those brave enough take a deep breath and jump twenty-two feet into the spring. For those who would prefer otherwise, you are welcome to take the ladder in and out of the deep grotto.

176913328_609964040401719_9059258152982396578_n.jpg

171368059_136151015176459_3390755102286566344_n.jpg

This is different than the Blue Hole near Ochi. I’ll never go back to Dunn’s River again after going there. YS Falls is also good.

slam

Super Moderator
Pelican Bar ...

lol..how cool is this ...bar in the middle of the ocean ...gotta catch a boat to get 2 it ...:yes::yes:

Dont think it`s in deep waters tho ..u probably could walk out there ...

from the pics doesnt look too safe ...:lol:

p-Floyd-s-Pelican-Bar-edit_55_660x440_201404242219.jpg

194426576_146299190865208_6009889606575899675_n.jpg

Pelican-Bar-Jamaica.jpg

IMG_4378.JPG

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
Rick’s Cafe in Negril

is one of Jamaica’s most famous hot spots. It’s actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets!

Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!

If you get there before sunset, your attention will without a doubt be on the people jumping the off the highest cliff (35 feet). You’ll see both men and women of all different fitness levels making it look like a piece-of-cake.

One of the most famous Cliff divers in the island is Korey “Spider Man” Wilson. He make a living diving from a 85-Foot platform at Rick’s Cafe. Wilson, who has been working at Rick’s for 22 years, diving with a GoPro video camera in hand, capturing the spectacular birds-eye view and his daredevil experience.

I been here before ...n fuck that ...:smh:

slam

Super Moderator
BENTA RIVER & FALLS

Benta River & Falls is by far one of the most beautiful and fun attractions on the island. Here you can experience a natural wonder of Jamaica, explore acres of pristine picnic trails and scenic terrain, immerse yourself in outdoor adventure and taste the simple goodness of orchards and Jamaica’s natural beauty.

Benta Falls is a family owned business located in the heart of Westmoreland. It is located just 9 miles from Negril on Jamaica’s west coast. It is off the beaten track but well worth the effort it takes to get there. It is one of Jamaica’s best kept secrets. An attraction that is family friendly and features 7 beautiful waterfalls and a breath taking blue lagoon. Benta has been developed in an environmentally friendly and responsible, manner with care taken to preserve the flora and vegetation of that region.

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
The roads of Jamaica’s wild and beautiful South Coast have brought you to the Nassau Valley, a rich, fertile land, where long stalks of sugar cane move about lazily in the breeze.

Here in the heart of Jamaica, at the Appleton Estate, you will discover something unforgettable – the Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience – a multi-sensory “only here” experience about our world famous Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum range.

Through a variety of fascinating stops including a theatre, observation tower offering panoramic views of the beautiful valley, the distillery, ageing house and tasting rooms, the tour takes you on a journey through the history of Appleton Estate and our unique “Cane to Cocktail” rum making process – as you go through the tour you will see, touch and taste how Appleton Estate Jamaica rums are made.

You will leave the Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience with not only a deeper appreciation for the quality of Appleton Estate Jamaica rums, but also for the warmth and flavour of the country’s heartland.

This is the spirit, from Jamaica with love, found in every smooth sip of Appleton Estate Jamaica rum. Please allow two hours to enjoy a full and relaxing experience.

123439588_1687944498039106_6693799701578993429_n.jpg

235965749_326499205823525_4216636505280387504_n.jpg

238129188_195844582580336_8153861135917756269_n.jpg

242147149_567487404397991_3284641192240587461_n.jpg

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
Gut River

Gut River is a river, beach and small hamlet on an isolated stretch of south facing coastline in Manchester, Jamaica. The name is said by the locals to derive from the German word for good

another spot i never heard of ....:(

entrance-guts-river.jpg

0cf7b314854807326e2ca068f2b5974b.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Let me know when wouldn't mind being in DR when you are. I'm heading to Medellin tomorrow by the way

yeah i`m going around my bday ..weekend of the 20th ..

n luv Medellin ...money exchange rate n price n quality of pussy cant b beat ...lol

i just like pty better when i have a feelin 4 some colombian pussy ..jus can navigate better in panama...:yes:

anyway let me not derail the theme this all about Jamaica n Jamaican sites n women n food...

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rick’s Cafe in Negril

is one of Jamaica’s most famous hot spots. It’s actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets!

Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!

If you get there before sunset, your attention will without a doubt be on the people jumping the off the highest cliff (35 feet). You’ll see both men and women of all different fitness levels making it look like a piece-of-cake.

One of the most famous Cliff divers in the island is Korey “Spider Man” Wilson. He make a living diving from a 85-Foot platform at Rick’s Cafe. Wilson, who has been working at Rick’s for 22 years, diving with a GoPro video camera in hand, capturing the spectacular birds-eye view and his daredevil experience.

I been here before ...n fuck that ...:smh:

I did the jump there and the blue hole.