Mother's are calling for this teacher to be fired because she's too thick to teach art class. Smh

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hell.

This Chick was practically both My Spanish and French Teachers during The 70s here in NYC.

Without The Enhancements.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
You teacher should not be on Wild n' Out.
Also, posting all of those risque pictures that her
students have access to is not a good look.

Not to be a prude but form fitting pants and shirts aint work appropriate.

She should be fired if she doesn't want to adhere to a dress code. If you think this is fun and games, its not.

One of the games women play in corporate America is to get men to flirt in order to sue the company for sexual harassment. If you take the bait she will use you as a chess piece to save her job or cash out.

This isnt a new phenomenon but it does need to be brought up. If you take your profession seriously its not worth messing with a chick who wants to use work as a thrist trap.

Unfortunately this younger generation wants to use everything a platform. I don't know why see is even take pictures with.

And for you niggas to say this is a white women thing is nuts. Aint no bigger more critical hating ass gossipers then black women. The work, school, and churches are full of shit talking looking down on something hypocrits .

Sorry to say that teachers are best to have a prudish mompants wardrobe around children.

AP_D4_S8_ZD50C_ZD40A_1191_513_Portrait.jpg

mom-jeans-outfits-with-a-blouse-and-heels.png

0091_07190441_0020_f100

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
She wants to get fired so she can pursue her "other" career. Should she be fired because of her fake body? No. She'll pay for that later. But she needs to stop thirst trapping in school. What she does on her time is her business.
the bitch is using filters to make her waist look like that. it's fucking disgusting.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AGAIN...NOT trying to derail the thread (THEN WHY THE FCUK AM I RESPONDING?!?!?!) But depending on the kind of teacher you are, you can make more than other teachers. So it is possible that the broad @tallblacknyc was kicking it with was making 65k her first year. Math and Special Education teachers make more. The more education you have in the teaching field you make more as well.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why can't she be on Wild n' Out?

Their mama can be on it and there daddy can be in another state but there teacher got to follow your rules?
You teacher should not be on Wild n' Out.
Also, posting all of those risque pictures that her
students have access to is not a good look.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
You're banging your child's teacher aren't you?
morgan-freeman-you-sneaky-thing-you.gif

LOL, back in the day I smashed some student's grandmother when I worked at a school! The student was in high school too. It was some super hood shit going on all around. She was 48, his legal guardian, and looked like the old thick version of Amara.

I used to like when he would get suspended. I knew I would get an invite over later, even though I am sending her baby home for 5 days. It was like suspension=free fuck from grandma.