MOVE OVER DIDDY....guess whose next in the hot seat!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AVvXsEgQxRQ6qRYKceC6bgqUlnjUoCXz57_d5fz520TKATa_RKirAW7qryH5DplwjSOzCJbZ26FxdUYv-wqGFiy_1Kv2UkTT8ySkt9I34GZ2G0fP7ENMYHrpn6lW9oQQh5pYKQIJss3vuZPyiG-FO9yd7wxTGXH0-KDju65BzD4rznUNzZhhTAQ48_b2NA5u4Gc=w376-h640

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dream? what kinda last name is that he has?

I haven't seen or heard from him in a while

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Strange the person that raped and killed Levana Johnson was protected at all cost. Any video of him would be immediately destroyed. Anybody who seen the video would be lucky they do not have he or she killed. America is ran so much like Jonestown. And the history of the world is similar to Jonestown.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Sounds like bullshit to me. Ain't nobody forcing these hoes to fuck especially when they're trying to be stars.

I said that when I was a teen and didn’t think there was any chance Kobe was guilty.

I don’t know about him in particular but I was naive. Sometimes powerful people don’t know how to take no for an answer.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Strange the person that raped and killed Levana Johnson was protected at all cost. Any video of him would be immediately destroyed. Anybody who seen the video would be lucky they do not have he or she killed. America is ran so much like Jonestown. And the history of the world is similar to Jonestown.
Bro I don’t know if you’re a robot or what but you never miss…

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The guy got into money started going hamburgaaa.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
book-review-believe-evidence-by-megan-fox.jpg

Proof. Did she file a police report in 2015?
These guys getting MeToo'd (allegedly) undeservingly have been going about dealing with these women who accuse them in the wrong way.
They need to start becoming the villains they are accused of being. I don't mean that they need to start r***ing but if they have proof that they re innocent, they need to come strong with it and start exposing these women to the fullest. Expose them, expose their families, expose their friends. Hell, even expose their pets. If Rover killed a bird, put that shit front and center and call PETA on his ass!
A bitch needs to get hit with all of the smoke, totally exposing her ass. If she cheated on a test in 3rd grade, bring her fuckin' 3rd grade teacher out of retirement to rat on her ass. You got money? Buy that bitch's grandma's house and kick her out of it. Buy HER house and kick her out.
Women aren't going to stop with this bullshit until somebody makes an example out of one of them FAMOUSLY. Someone has to destroy their life and reputation so badly that others who were thinking of jumping on the bandwagon run away in fear.
You literally have to become a villain to defend yourself against villainy.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I don’t know if you’re a robot or what but you never miss…

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
An angry black man. We know that what happened to Mike Brown and what happened to T. Martin was filmed and they dare not show that. Plus to many of us are filling the prisons why big white devils are murdering in the name of democracy and Jesus Christ. They get money and power to lie and deceive. It is like a Jonestown and waiting to get brainwashed or find someway of getting free. Either way our life is on the line and we are helping our killers.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if this is true or not but when you reach a certain status, you have to keep your circle very small and very tight.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
book-review-believe-evidence-by-megan-fox.jpg

Proof. Did she file a police report in 2015?
These guys getting MeToo'd (allegedly) undeservingly have been going about dealing with these women who accuse them in the wrong way.
They need to start becoming the villains they are accused of being. I don't mean that they need to start r***ing but if they have proof that they re innocent, they need to come strong with it and start exposing these women to the fullest. Expose them, expose their families, expose their friends. Hell, even expose their pets. If Rover killed a bird, put that shit front and center and call PETA on his ass!
A bitch needs to get hit with all of the smoke, totally exposing her ass. If she cheated on a test in 3rd grade, bring her fuckin' 3rd grade teacher out of retirement to rat on her ass. You got money? Buy that bitch's grandma's house and kick her out of it. Buy HER house and kick her out.
Women aren't going to stop with this bullshit until somebody makes an example out of one of them FAMOUSLY. Someone has to destroy their life and reputation so badly that others who were thinking of jumping on the bandwagon run away in fear.
You literally have to become a villain to defend yourself against villainy.
What if he did it?
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who knows who did what but these stars ...hell guys in general gonna have to watch out for wild sex and freaky shit. just don't know and a lot of grey areas in stories like these.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
studfwho knows who did what but these stars ...hell guys in general gonna have to watch out for wild sex and freaky shit. just don't know and a lot of grey areas in stories like these.
We're almost a decade into the me too movement and much of this stuff is for what people already did ALLEGEDLY like years ago. So that's more like chickens coming home to roost for the most part.

But yeah I agree with you in that this should severely impact and change how people who are into Ds play/BDSM and pain is pleasure shit...they definitely need to change how they roll with that. If you're into that shit then you better get expressed written consent that she's down with that program because the second she changes her mind it becomes a he said/she said and men have historically never been on the winning end of that situation.