MOVE OVER DIDDY....guess whose next in the hot seat!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Next up ... #MeToo in the mountains ...

rage

International
International Member
The Dream always gave off creepy vibes,I'm not surprised at all.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What if he did it?
Then he should have paid the fucking blackmail money and shut his bitch ass up.
That is how the big shot whites handle it. You ain't gonna get away without paying.
If you're gonna be a monster to a chick, get ready to pay those blackmail bills when they come...and they will come. Reading over her situation, it really seems like he sold her a dream :p (pun intended) and it didn't pay off for her.
I don't know about all of the violent history stuff but on the surface, this seems like another "let me see if I can juice this fool for the bag" situation.
Whenever they wait this long to pursue some shit, it tends to come off as corrupt rather than legit.

rage

International
International Member
What are "creepy vibes"? Like how?
I've met him a few times on my journey through life,he has that "I'm famous so every woman must fall for me,and if you don't I'll ruin your career/job" ,and whilst I understand a lot of famous dudes act like their shit doesn't stink also however he literally goes out of his way to be an asshole to women especially.And this was when he was a married man.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've met him a few times on my journey through life,he has that "I'm famous so every woman must fall for me,and if you don't I'll ruin your career/job" ,and whilst I understand a lot of famous dudes act like their shit doesn't stink also however he literally goes out of his way to be an asshole to women especially.And this was when he was a married man.
Fair enough. He might be an asshole but that doesn't make him the "r" word. That's a huge accusation that should come with consequences if proven to be untrue, but unfortunately, in the west, it doesn't seem to very often.
If he did it, I hope he gets what he deserves but if he didn't he needs to destroy that bitch's life or else other hyenas will come for him.