Movie Discussion: Avengers Doomsday & Avengers Secret Wars (2026-27) UPDATE: Russo BROTHERS ARE BACK! RDJ IS BACK AS DOCTOR DOOM!!!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
i think this would be a great story, but how would the avengers get involved.

Word.. I've read my share of arcs but never heard this one. It was way more interesting than I thought it would be based on the title.

No idea how they would involve the Avengers in this one though.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Was looking forward to the "Kang" storyline, bringing back RDJ was meh to me. Still wanna peep Cap 4, Thunderbolts, Blade of course and Avengers: Secret Wars.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think this will be a one and done. RDJ will be Doom in the FF film and then that's it. Someone else will take his place going forward. Part of me wants to believe that Majors will be back as Kang and that it will be a big reveal at the end of one of these movies. Disney likes to surprise us, as they did with this announcement.
This is what I'm hoping for. I don't see Disney having the nuts to do it but Majors popping up in an end credit scene would be dope.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is what I'm hoping for. I don't see Disney having the nuts to do it but Majors popping up in an end credit scene would be dope.
Agree, maybe they could recast him as bishop or something. I feel like if Marvel wasn't attached to Disney they would have already let him comeback. Dude is a great actor and people love a good "redemption" story.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agree, maybe they could recast him as bishop or something. I feel like if Marvel wasn't attached to pDisney they would have already let him comeback. Dude is a great actor and people love a good "redemption" story.
Again why does he need to come back? Doom is what it should have been in the 1st place; since they are trying to do secret wars …

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again why does he need to come back? Doom is what it should have been in the 1st place; since they are trying to do secret wars …
I'm not talking about Jonathan Majors as Kang, I'm talking about just bringing Majors back in a different role.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agree, maybe they could recast him as bishop or something. I feel like if Marvel wasn't attached to Disney they would have already let him comeback. Dude is a great actor and people love a good "redemption" story.
Realistically? I think he gotta wait a few years before he gets back. Maybe less. Because Mickey attached to Marvel.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I realize upon further thought that RDJ must be playing either a Doombot or Kristoff Vernard

tumblr_pdw12xyFMh1wnsx41o1_1280.jpg

biksbqpmu4281.png

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why should they have? Everyone knew they wanted to do secret wars and doom is front and center with that story…
Well let me say that this isn't realistic this is just my opinion so before anyone lectures me....I get it would never happen.

But I don't like how these studios just cancel people based on what they perceive to be bad press.

Disney canceled Magazine Dreams and it was a lot of people associated with that film and as of right now it won't see the light of day. You invest in these actors you should at least stand by them until after the court proceedings.

But I get it. They ain't letting Majors fuck their paper up.

That being said, in regards to the story I don't like introducing Doom right now. They introducing Doom now because Majors is out. That means they are just doing some shit. Marvel is crumbling right now and they got a lifeline with Deadpool so next step was to build anticipation by bringing in Downey and Doom. It may work. But its for sure a way to get out of this mess they think they are in.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wish they go with someone else tho new actor
So many actors they could go with. But this is all about $$$$ and in regards to that it may not be a better fit than Downey. But old Marvel would've got a lesser known actor who was a better fit.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gonna fuck this up.

What's the point of having RDJ as Doom? Doom wears a mask (well, faceplate) 24/7.

Are they seriously going to have RDJ not take off his mask?

When he does....the mystique of Doom is gone.

Stupid, stupid, stupid move...

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
So many actors they could go with. But this is all about $$$$ and in regards to that it may not be a better fit than Downey. But old Marvel would've got a lesser known actor who was a better fit.
This what I was expecting from them.
I mean his face got fkd up and he wears a mask. So it might work if they go that route. Rdj was too good as iron man for me to just look over that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He is iron man
Let another cac eat lol

Bro... I love comics for decades shops conventions etc before it was "cool" and accepted. Know artists publishers from way back to stan Lee. I'm just happy this stuff exists.

Why the f**k are folk getting all emotional?

They don't know sh*t about sh*t.

They didn't know he was even coming back. But we're CRYING for him to come back.

Now he back yall crying he ain't come back the WAY I want.

Same for the Russos and the writers and the Fantastic Four and Red Hulk and wolverine etc etc etc

But still have no clue what the plan is yet.

Stfu wait and see what happens.

They never gonna be happy and gonna complain regardless what these companies do.

I FINALLY saw Deadpool last night. Everyone else in my circle done seen it like 2/3 times already. All happy. Cause I told them beforehand...

Don't go to see the movie in your head go watch the movie you paid to see.

People look for misery. Stop it ain't healthy.

Go search bgol and see all the dudes who swore on their mamas they would NEVER EVER WATCH A MARVEL MOVIE AGAIN.

But ran over innocent children to download a bootleg copy.

Of course you can have an opinion and complain. But damn if you going in hating? Wtf you doing to yourself?

Can we see how horrible Dr doom is going to be BEFORE we complain?

Is that too much to ask?

Of course it is. Cause this is the modern society we have built and accepted.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This what I was expecting from them.
I mean his face got fkd up and he wears a mask. So it might work if they go that route. Rdj was too good as iron man for me to just look over that.
Right the only thing I can see is if he has a accent and they change his face with some prosthetics but at that point what’s the point in having him lol.

keone

International Member
Bro... I love comics for decades shops conventions etc before it was "cool" and accepted. Know artists publishers from way back to stan Lee. I'm just happy this stuff exists.

Why the f**k are folk getting all emotional?

They don't know sh*t about sh*t.

They didn't know he was even coming back. But we're CRYING for him to come back.

Now he back yall crying he ain't come back the WAY I want.

Same for the Russos and the writers and the Fantastic Four and Red Hulk and wolverine etc etc etc

But still have no clue what the plan is yet.

Stfu wait and see what happens.

They never gonna be happy and gonna complain regardless what these companies do.

I FINALLY saw Deadpool last night. Everyone else in my circle done seen it like 2/3 times already. All happy. Cause I told them beforehand...

Don't go to see the movie in your head go watch the movie you paid to see.

People look for misery. Stop it ain't healthy.

Go search bgol and see all the dudes who swore on their mamas they would NEVER EVER WATCH A MARVEL MOVIE AGAIN.

But ran over innocent children to download a bootleg copy.

Of course you can have an opinion and complain. But damn if you going in hating? Wtf you doing to yourself?

Can we see how horrible Dr doom is going to be BEFORE we complain?

Is that too much to ask?

Of course it is. Cause this is the modern society we have built and accepted.
u was the first man on earth so i believe u.
but i never wanted dude back once u dead u dead
lets move on thats all im saying
but like u said lets wait and see

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
u was the first man on earth so i believe u.
but i never wanted dude back once u dead u dead
lets move on thats all im saying
but like u said lets wait and see

I respect it, but that aint NEVER gonna be that and is 98% NEVER that in the HISTORY of Hollywood.

f**k that ENTERTAINMENT.

We got AI and holograms and avatars and reboots forever bro.

Isn't nothing new.

just wait for when they bring back a male Black Panther

Last edited:

keone

International Member
I respect it, but that aint NVER gonna be that and is 98% NEVER that in the HISTORY of Hollywood.

f**k that ENTERTAINMENT.

We got AI and holograms and avatars and reboots forever bro.

Isn't nothing new.

just wait for when they bring back a male Black Panther
cant wait