Movie News: Deadpool & Wolverine w/ Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman Update: Rotten Tomatoes Verified Audience Score 97% LITE SPOILERS!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Channing Tatum as Gambit​

In perhaps the wildest casting in a string of wild cast reveals, Channing Tatum is Gambit, a role he’s been gunning to play since X-Men: The Last Stand. He was originally cast in the role of the Ragin' Cajun before it was cut from the script. And for well over a decade, he’s been trying – and failing – to make a Gambit spinoff film, which was officially killed when Disney bought Fox. That’s why he’s constantly making jokes about nobody meeting him before. But the even funnier joke is that Tatum once put down Taylor Kitsch’s lack of Cajun accent in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, saying that as he was New Orleans raised, he could do a better job. Here, Tatum uses an impenetrable patois that drives even Deadpool crazy. Let’s all apologize to Taylor Kitsch now.

Fuck Disney and everybody involved that prevents me from going a Gambit movie

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
It was refreshing to see AOA wolverine as a multiversal variant.
I wish I saw this movie with a total nerd who understands all the comic references and easter eggs.
Somedays I just wannna to geek out.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The one thing they should have done in the freefall brawl was have Deadpool and Wolverine face off against the genetically bio-engineered Laser-Pool as the final battle for the scene.

:(

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Hugh Jackman recreates the Wolverine meme
❤️
1faf6.png

453165458_817408567169227_2959226864239153567_n.jpg

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
It was good but not great. Glad to see Wes back in action hopefully Marvel will announce the "Blade" movie real soon.