Movie News: Deadpool & Wolverine w/ Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman Update: Rotten Tomatoes Verified Audience Score 97% LITE SPOILERS!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Noooooo!
The one thing that makes me not want to see this movie is the fact that Logan was the perfect ending for Hugh Jackson. As was Endgame a perfect ending for Cap and Ironman.

I'd rather see new, young, unknown actors get a chance at this universe than them just bringing back all your old favorites.
IMO Movie was great fam try not to judge just enjoy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Post of the summer

deadpool-clapping.gif

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Noooooo!
The one thing that makes me not want to see this movie is the fact that Logan was the perfect ending for Hugh Jackson. As was Endgame a perfect ending for Cap and Ironman.

I'd rather see new, young, unknown actors get a chance at this universe than them just bringing back all your old favorites.
you do realize that cap and iron man are coming back in secret wars; they have no choice but too...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@playahaitian when do you want to open this up for full spoiler discussion?

I'm of the opinion once a movie has opened in theaters let's talk about it.

I feel we need to give at least till midnight? At least?

Just to give folks a chance?

We got alot of bgol family who are working plus kids and can't go till the weekend.

But I can add a warning title now...

Just be a little bit respectful till the opening weekend if possible

and then you can go all out.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
you do realize that cap and iron man are coming back in secret wars; they have no choice but too...
I do, but the lack of character progression is one of the things that I hate in the comics as well.

I tried reading the Sam Wilson as Cap comics back when they launched, but even there they took NO TIME to bring old man Rogers back as Space Nick Fury.

It completely shitted on what they were trying to do with Sam.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I do, but the lack of character progression is one of the things that I hate in the comics as well.

I tried reading the Sam Wilson as Cap comics back when they launched, but even there they took NO TIME to bring old man Rogers back as Space Nick Fury.

I respect this viewpoint

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I respect this viewpoint
yes i agree; but secret wars involves everyone; so everyone has to be in it; i dont think thats a slight against sam or any other character...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It should be on Disney+ before Thanksgiving!!..Give it a couple months

Disney waits 45+ days from the films theatrical release run before putting it on its service.

This film will be in theaters until Labor Day weekend, so the countdown will start then which takes it into November.

It should be on PPV by late September first.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ll wait for it on Disney+.

Should be on the service around Thanksgiving when I take a week off.
Disney waits 45+ days from the films theatrical release run before putting it on its service.

This film will be in theaters until Labor Day weekend, so the countdown will start then which takes it into November.

https://flixflare.to/watch/movie-deadpool-wolverine-free-online-jvnaj/1-1

OR

https://fmovies.ps/watch-movie/watch-deadpool-wolverine-online-111016.10587811

:devil::devil::devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That sounds about right!!