Movie News: Deadpool & Wolverine w/ Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman Update: Rotten Tomatoes Verified Audience Score 97%!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Cheap fuck. :lol:

Cheap?

I’m paying a monthly subscription to Disney/Hulu bundle.

So I already paid for the film.

Also, prior to the pandemic, my old Ass was starting to fall asleep in these 2 hour plus films.

When “Endgame” came out, it was lights out for me after the 2.5 hr mark.

I had watched the recent Batman film when it debuted on MAX. I fell asleep on the couch half way thru. It’s not a bad movie, but my old Ass just can’t hang. I finished watching it the next day.

HaHa!!!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Shit based on that trailer I saw….that shit should’ve been the second season of Falcon and Winter Soldier. Looked good but didn’t look interesting enough to change the course of where these films going.
Its a fun summer popcorn flick. Nothing more.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cheap?

I’m paying a monthly subscription to Disney/Hulu bundle.

So I already paid for the film.

Also, prior to the pandemic, my old Ass was starting to fall asleep in these 2 hour plus films.

When “Endgame” came out, it was lights out for me after the 2.5 hr mark.

I had watched the recent Batman film when it debuted on MAX. I fell asleep on the couch half way thru. It’s not a bad movie, but my old Ass just can’t hang. I finished watching it the next day.

HaHa!!!
Naw I feel you these new movie theaters give you a bed and a blanket my ass my half sleep. Some of the best sleep I done had lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. Shits dead. Lol

It’s bloated and doesn’t have a clear direction.

The Infinity War timeline was great….legendary even.

But now, it’s all just ok at this point.
I think that’s the problem. Everyone wants to compare it to IW and I don’t think it will ever be that good again.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I think that’s the problem. Everyone wants to compare it to IW and I don’t think it will ever be that good again.

That’s the standard that they set lol.

They set a clear goal and executed it.

What is the goal with now?

What’s the threat? Who are the active Avengers? There’s no clarity.

Honestly Disney+ shows fucked it up. Quantity over quality

Do we really need a Agatha Harkniss show?

But if you don’t watch it, you’ll be lost during one of the movies.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s the standard that they set lol.

They set a clear goal and executed it.

What is the goal with now?

Honestly Disney+ shows fucked it up. Quantity over quality

Do we really need a Agatha Harkniss show?

But if you don’t watch it, you’ll be lost during one of the movies.
Yeah but you know how it is the first time is always gonna be the best. Even if it’s not the public perception whether it is or not is that it will be the best.

I think they are building the threat the Kang shit fucked everything up. Then they having issues with all their properties while trying to introduce mutants…..a lot going on.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Yeah but you know how it is the first time is always gonna be the best. Even if it’s not the public perception whether it is or not is that it will be the best.

I think they are building the threat the Kang shit fucked everything up. Then they having issues with all their properties while trying to introduce mutants…..a lot going on.
Beside Jonathan Majors fucking up with that white bitch…

Disney fucked up with Kang because we saw Antman defeat him.

Let’s go back to Thanos. First time we see Thanos, was Avengers when he looked like he wanted smoke.

In Guardians, it is said repeatedly that Thanos is the most powerful.

He pops up in Ultron just to remind you he’s that dude.

Then the first time we saw Thanos fight, he defeated the strongest 2 Avengers with ease.

Set the precedent.

Kang was easily the best part of Quantimania but we saw him take an L. His threat is gone now. Variants and all….doesnt matter, we saw him lose.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I liked it

It was like a buddy cop movie with Logan and Deadpool

That has to be the ugliest dog ever :smh:

Cameos were great. Glad I avoided the spoilers.

This is going to do numbers this weekend. Haven't seen the movies like that in a minute. Probably since No Way Home.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I liked it

It was like a buddy cop movie with Logan and Deadpool

That has to be the ugliest dog ever :smh:

Cameos were great. Glad I avoided the spoilers.

This is going to do numbers this weekend. Haven't seen the movies like that in a minute. Probably since No Way Home.
You take that back, that dog is adorable and the best part of that mess of a movie lol

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Wok-i mean Young Avengers coming soon :rolleyes:

giirm00a1p871.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Fuck no lol
Guardians 3 had an actual movie script that not only made sense(as opposed to whatever the fuck this movie was) but also wrapped up a trilogy. It's not even close, unless all you care about is explosions, gay dick and fart jokes and CGI Shakey cam fights. There was zero stakes or emotional core to this movie, not fun enough to be a good popcorn flick or serious enough to have any heart or substance. Felt more like it should have been ok Disney+ then theaters, But hey just my opinion

glad you enjoyed it :cheers:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beside Jonathan Majors fucking up with that white bitch…

Disney fucked up with Kang because we saw Antman defeat him.

Let’s go back to Thanos. First time we see Thanos, was Avengers when he looked like he wanted smoke.

In Guardians, it is said repeatedly that Thanos is the most powerful.

He pops up in Ultron just to remind you he’s that dude.

Then the first time we saw Thanos fight, he defeated the strongest 2 Avengers with ease.

Set the precedent.

Kang was easily the best part of Quantimania but we saw him take an L. His threat is gone now. Variants and all….doesnt matter, we saw him lose.
I didn’t trip because that wasn’t the real Kang they destroyed but I get what you saying.