Movie News: Zombie Sequel ’28 Years Later’ Lands at Sony w/ Ralph Fiennes UPDATE: TRIOLOGY COMING!?!?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
In a surprising way?

"Yes, but in a surprising way and in a way that grows, let me put it that way," the executive said. - Tom Rothman (chairman of Sony Motion Pictures Group)

"This is Danny at his best, combined with a very commercial genre, like we had with Edgar Wright and Baby Driver. Sometimes when you put a real signature director into a commercial arena, it elevates it." - Tom Rothman

Danny Boyle back on his shit, cool...

But I don't trust Sony.

Sounds like they want to get another movie or two out of Danny after this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In a surprising way?

"Yes, but in a surprising way and in a way that grows, let me put it that way," the executive said. - Tom Rothman (chairman of Sony Motion Pictures Group)

"This is Danny at his best, combined with a very commercial genre, like we had with Edgar Wright and Baby Driver. Sometimes when you put a real signature director into a commercial arena, it elevates it." - Tom Rothman

Danny Boyle back on his shit, cool...

But I don't trust Sony.

Sounds like they want to get another movie or two out of Danny after this.

That's why I ain't worried

Sony SEEMS to know what properties to NOT f**k wit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
28 Years Later
Debuts June 20, 2025

Gonna need to make a thread for this soon.

And I gotta go back and rewatch the first 2 before this new one comes out.

The 3rd film debuts in 2025

28 Years Later cast and crew film in Yorkshire​

Young Royals star Edvin Ryding joins Jodie Comer in 28 Years Later cast​

28 Years Later Set Photos Reveal Jodie Comer on the Run​

Erin Kellyman Joins Sony’s ‘28 Years Later’​

28 Years Later Set Photos Reveal How Much The World Has Changed Since Original Virus Outbreak​

28-years-later-temp-movie-poster.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
28 Years Later's Infected Will Be Very Different Thanks To 1 Subtle Sequel Change

The infamous Infected of 28 Years Later will be different from the versions seen in the previous films thanks to a change teased in 28 Weeks Later. The Infected in the previous films have shown signs of increased intelligence, hinting at major changes in the upcoming trilogy.

BY BILL DUBIEL
March 9, 2024

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Danny Boyle's '28 Years Later' Just Got a Thrilling Update

Director Danny Boyle's 28 Years Later wraps production with a star-studded cast and a $60 million budget. The film is the third installment in the cult-favorite trilogy, with original star Cillian Murphy returning. Set for a June 20, 2025 release, little is known about the plot, but Jodie Comer may adopt a Geordie accent.

By Jess Parker
July 29, 2024

How-28-Days-Later-Became-an-Accidental-911-Film-feature.jpg