MR. ED wakes up after Rick Ross celebrates the end of child support for fathers day

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

LI0nACy.jpg

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
nah rick deserves that.what type of man brags about his last child support check? what that means is that he no longer will be forced to provided x amount of dollars to take care of his child. have you ever wonder why a grown ass man needs to be ordered to take care of his child? Rick be talking shit and this particular baby mama clapped back at him in the only manner he understands which is ignorant shit talking. I'll alllow it.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's crazy to me. Most people who are upset, but try to appear as though they aren't, are not good enough actors to do so.
They just come off as looking triggered. Not that it's any of my business, but homegirl was looking like;

Pv0u35.gif

She would have been better off just looking mad and saying all the shit she did instead of trying to play it off

dasailr03 said:
nah rick deserves that.what type of man brags about his last child support check? what that means is that he no longer will be forced to provided x amount of dollars to take care of his child. have you ever wonder why a grown ass man needs to be ordered to take care of his child? Rick be talking shit and this particular baby mama clapped back at him in the only manner he understands which is ignorant shit talking. I'll alllow it.

Well, I'm not in a position to judge whether Rick deserves that or not, but I can answer your question on why a grown ass man needs to be ordered to pay child support. At least in my state, all it takes is a bitter-ass woman to sue for it. Any reason.. It often doesn't matter what or how much a man is doing for his child. It is a way that some women "punish" men for the break-up, no matter how good or bad the relationship was or currently is.
There are men who get summoned to court, who were paying non court-ordered support (as in giving the mother money ) simply because the child's mother thought she would get more through court ordered support. And every dude who has ever paid child support has stories about the mother asking for this or that (pay this bill, send them on this trip, buy them this gift or item....which is part of the reason they get support in the first place) but who they have also observed the "misuse" of that support. Anything from spending support checks on their own hair/nails to buying other... gentlemen food or merchandise with the child's support money
sure, there are bum-ass ninjas who make babys then take off and try to have no part in raising their children- I won't even dignify them by calling them men- but don't act like the only reason the court orders support is because dudes are ignoring their children.

some dickhead said:
As a father, he a piece of shit for celebrating not paying child support anymore.

I'd like to personally invite you to go fuck yourself, for many reasons, one of which is the fact that I, myself celebrated not paying child support anymore
when my son was 5 years old....... because I had won full custody of him and he came to live with me
If you had some experience with women, you would understand that, while they are not all evil selfish bitches, they are also not all perfect angels.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You have no idea why he is celebrating. Now he can just do it directly, without having to go through the mama...that is worth celebrating......knowing that the money is actually going to benefit your child.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
As a father, he a piece of shit for celebrating not paying child support anymore.
Usually celebrity kids are the first ones online to complain about their fathers not taking care of them. I haven't seen one complaint from his son. I don't recall Mr. Ed mentioning Rick not taking care of his son. She just complained about him not paying a check with her name on it anymore. :dunno:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Both are two idiots who are too damn old to be on the internet posting their personal business and trying to floss to receive validation from strangers.

How can we criticize teenagers and 20 year olds when people in in their 30's and up do the same dumb shit :smh:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Fuck that shit you're talking about. I celebrated. I didn't know I had a daughter until she was 12. And then when I tried to form a bond with her, the mom moved to another state, because her and her husband became Bible thumpers and I wasn't allowed to get a new address for her, per CS rules. If my daughter bumped into me on the street, I wouldn't know who she was. So, when I made my last payment, I was happy as shit.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol they all deserve each other, including the kids cause the bullshit is generational.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Those 2 deserve each other… their antics is just alike and that’s why they probably were together to create a child, than eventually them antics separated them

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that shit you're talking about. I celebrated. I didn't know I had a daughter until she was 12. And then when I tried to form a bond with her, the mom moved to another state, because her and her husband became Bible thumpers and I wasn't allowed to get a new address for her, per CS rules. If my daughter bumped into me on the street, I wouldn't know who she was. So, when I made my last payment, I was happy as shit.
How is that the kids fault?! Cats cum in these goofy ass broads raw and then celebrate shyt that to a child looks CRAZY!!!

Also you can pay for the care of a child, but you can't see the child? That seems a little off to me.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Also you can pay for the care of a child, but you can't see the child? That seems a little off to me.
Sadly, that is the case. Me and the mom didn't even have a bad relationship. She and her hubby got really religious, moved to another state, and that was it.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly, that is the case. Me and the mom didn't even have a bad relationship. She and her hubby got really religious, moved to another state, and that was it.

Don't get me wrong I KNOW dudes catch hell from courts, but DAMN! Is that what's best for the child?

Sounds like she got with a cat that was hung like a Ken doll, saw you and hightailed it to another state so he wouldn't see her blowing you while on the phone with him!