MR. ED wakes up after Rick Ross celebrates the end of child support for fathers day

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Child support be the least of the issues. It be the drama that come with it. 1800 a month ain’t shit if it’s going to your child. It’s the other bullshit smh….but I pay it for happiness.
Bro he actually didn't complain about the CS. His issues were he'd ask for more parenting time and she would say no. Then he'd find out the kid had to stay home alone while the ex and other kids went out. She had the kid strung out on drugs doing to a psychiatrist. It was a really fucked up situation then on top of that the step father was abusive too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro he actually didn't complain about the CS. His issues were he'd ask for more parenting time and she would say no. Then he'd find out the kid had to stay home alone while the ex and other kids went out. She had the kid strung out on drugs doing to a psychiatrist. It was a really fucked up situation then on top of that the step father was abusive too.
I already know the deal….im in the same boat. I already know what he going through i thought the money was gonna be the biggest issue….nope its the actual bitter ass baby momma….step daddy abusing is bullshit that shit will have me in jail thankfully I don’t have to deal with that. I feel for him.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Is there a reason why you didn't tell your oldest that you paid cs if you did and they thought that you didn't?

If you did pay their whole world would've been flipped once you corrected them.
I let them think whatever. Later on I found out it’s not worth it.

After 4yrs of not talkin to me she did, and then began to ask for financial help. I helped for a bit and again she began her ways. So the last time she asked I said I couldn’t.

This was last winter. She’s yet to respond to my communications. So I leave it alone

The youngest moved in with my mom for a bit and began her shit also, even after I helped her.

I gave my mom some money, and when I asked what she did with it my mom began to forget…
Later on moms told me my daughter took it out her out her purse.

I told my youngest she had to leave my moms house, she moved in with her mom.

She only asked to move in with my mom because her mom didn’t have a spot and was living with a friend she couldn’t go with her.

I always thought things were ok, but I guess not

Sad shit, but I’ll move forward, I’m not going to keep going back and forth with them

Grow the fuck up

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I let them think whatever. Later on I found out it’s not worth it.

After 4yrs of not talkin to me she did, and then began to ask for financial help. I helped for a bit and again she began her ways. So the last time she asked I said I couldn’t.

This was last winter. She’s yet to respond to my communications. So I leave it alone

The youngest moved in with my mom for a bit and began her shit also, even after I helped her.

I gave my mom some money, and when I asked what she did with it my mom began to forget…
Later on moms told me my daughter took it out her out her purse.

I told my youngest she had to leave my moms house, she moved in with her mom.

She only asked to move in with my mom because her mom didn’t have a spot and was living with a friend she couldn’t go with her.

I always thought things were ok, but I guess not

Sad shit, but I’ll move forward, I’m not going to keep going back and forth with them

Grow the fuck up
This is exactly what a lot of women need to do. That thinking I'm a woman folks will help me ruins so many women.