Music: Azealia Banks in Playboy Magazine April 2015

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
She's spitting real shit and white boys will love her body.

I just hope the Playboy spread isn't the beginning of the neutering process.

gully1

Support BGOL
Registered
I don’t want to say, but I’ll tell you about one form of the religion. It’s called 21 Divisions. When they brought the slaves over to the Caribbean, they syncretized all their African gods with Catholic saints. So in 21 Divisions there are black gods and goddesses, and my mother practiced that when I was little. Whenever problems happened, we turned to 21 Divisions to fix it. It’s funny, because my friends on the block in Harlem, their mothers would be like, “Oh, you fucking with that witchcraft. You working roots.” You can cleanse people with root work or do bad things to them. But 21 Divisions is celestial.

Liked her for a minute till I found this out.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
kqlhJ3.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dirty Hubcaps

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
there are very few things i despise more than "tasteful nudity". buss that thang open or get dafukkouttahere

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
like slimmies ....body on point for me. woulda been a better pic set with her a bed and some lingerie. these pics are forgettable

Baldhead_Digital

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's doing what she can to get that paper. The music wasn't doing it how she wanted, so she figured she's create a persona for people to talk about and keep in conversation... and the current thought is that if people are talking about you you can always keep some bread coming in.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She's doing what she can to get that paper. The music wasn't doing it how she wanted, so she figured she's create a persona for people to talk about and keep in conversation... and the current thought is that if people are talking about you you can always keep some bread coming in.

Your probably right.
But she was actually building a wider fan base with her talking against power.

Alphachino

Star
Registered
Ok I know she a attention whore and all but how can yall call her unattractive but you find the equally built Lupita sexy?

I like em both but how is one slimmy sexy and the other isn't?

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No tits, no ass, no hips, no thighs :smh:

No wonders she is the white man's cum dumpster

Most white men is undercover faggots