Music Biz: Taylor Swift NEW Tortured Poets Department - the largest streaming week for an album ever, UPDATE TEAM KAMALA!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She's always had nice legs but typical white girl flat ass and boob job. She's got those kewpie doll lips too if that's your thing.

I suppose her music relates to her target audience. I don't even care enough to listen to it.

But honestly, that whole thing with kanye pushed her over the top.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
What is it about this lanky broad.
i can't figure this shit either other than just white privilege running amuck. Please let me explain. She seems very entitled and never happy. White folks always gonna try to make whatever white bigger, better, richer, etc... they are always hyping her up and
conflate popular with making great music and being a true musician. she will have the biggest tour ever but the average person couldn't pick 2 songs of hers. In about 5 yrs it will be Taylor who?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
i can't figure this shit either other than just white privilege running amuck. Please let me explain. She seems very entitled and never happy. White folks always gonna try to make whatever white bigger, better, richer, etc... they are always hyping her up and
conflate popular with making great music and being a true musician. she will have the biggest tour ever but the average person couldn't pick 2 songs of hers. In about 5 yrs it will be Taylor who?
She’ll be the queen of soul next. :o

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend