Music Class: Fugees – Ready Or Not (Salaam's Ready For The Show Remix) Update: REUNION TOUR CANCELLED! Pras diss track?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

GettyImages-1698112864.jpg
Lauryn probably showed up late to the soundcheck :dunno::lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was found guilty not yet sentenced

But...

but aint noboy selling out anymore....LOT OF concerts got cancelled this year and those that didnt cut back dramatically.. As great as the fugees was in their prime they werent like the beatles.. and lauryn doesnt help with her tardiness with the fanbase they do have thats willing to fork over HUNDREDS of bucks for ticket prices in this era.

I know I aint paying no 100+ just for someone to show up an hour late much less 4 HOURS late. :itsawrap:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
but aint noboy selling out anymore....LOT OF concerts got cancelled this year and those that didnt cut back dramatically.. As great as the fugees was in their prime they werent like the beatles.. and lauryn doesnt help with her tardiness with the fanbase they do have thats willing to fork over HUNDREDS of bucks for ticket prices in this era.

I know I aint paying no 100+ just for someone to show up an hour late much less 4 HOURS late. :itsawrap:

Bro...this concert was gonna do numbers.

This wasn't Jennifer Lopez or the Black Keys.

You saw them recently on BET.

This really should have been a Vegas residency but with L Boogie? Might night be a good idea. But for the concert? She would be good.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro...this concert was gonna do numbers.

This wasn't Jennifer Lopez or the Black Keys.

You saw them recently on BET.

This really should have been a Vegas residency but with L Boogie? Might night be a good idea. But for the concert? She would be good.
well the problem is SOMETHING...if it aint praz or l boogie not being a flake then something caused them to call it off...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
well the problem is SOMETHING...if it aint praz or l boogie not being a flake then something caused them to call it off...

You were right so far it seems it was not about INTEREST and MISTRUST

US Fans didn't want to spend THAT type of money when Ms. Hill may or may not show up on time plus no Pras.

My oldest who has a smart mouth to be fair said "I don't even know a fugees song but I know that woman gonna be last AF."

I love L Boogie but that late thing lost any of the novelty that is may have had a long long time ago.

I hope this works out.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You were right so far it seems it was not about INTEREST and MISTRUST

US Fans didn't want to spend THAT type of money when Ms. Hill may or may not show up on time plus no Pras.

My oldest who has a smart mouth to be fair said "I don't even know a fugees song but I know that woman gonna be last AF."

I love L Boogie but that late thing lost any of the novelty that is may have had a long long time ago.

I hope this works out.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

she trying to make it sound like it was just that ONE TIME she pulled late or lame and the media is over sensationalizing it.....bitch you BEEN running late for YEARS!!!

pre-covid!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

she trying to make it sound like it was just that ONE TIME she pulled late or lame and the media is over sensationalizing it.....bitch you BEEN running late for YEARS!!!

pre-covid!

I tried to explain that while I don't like it or condone it as an ARTIST there are MANY who defend her lateness. The child got up and walked away after I was 3 sentences in.