Music News: Damn Homie!!! 50 Cent LEAVES/DROPPED by Interscope/Shady/Aftermath

Will 50 Cent ever be a top-selling MUSIC superstar again?

• Yes

Votes: 22 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 169 88.5%

• Total voters

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wshh has a biz model never seen before artist are paying to post the videos and there different tiers- shit cost in the hundreds/thousands unless you already got hits/ views or it's a vid that they just want to post plus it's a agency that books females for who knows what lol ( katstacks ) much props to my Haitian dude - seems like 50 always got something with Haitians lol

Well if what Fif said was true his beef with Q was legit. He had reason for that shit.

And no matter how much money they make I don't respect WSHH......but them some good ass numbers man....that shit done put things in a whole new perspective to me. Shit ain't even a blog site. Straight videos. Thisis50 and Vlad are blog sites......shit is crazy. Even Vlad and them numbers.

I don't respect Q or his site but the brand he built.....especially the modeling shit like Cubana Lust(think she's done over there though) is a solid look. I was wondering how he was getting some of them females to pose on his site.....shit they need it more than him.

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Well if what Fif said was true his beef with Q was legit. He had reason for that shit.

And no matter how much money they make I don't respect WSHH......but them some good ass numbers man....that shit done put things in a whole new perspective to me. Shit ain't even a blog site. Straight videos. Thisis50 and Vlad are blog sites......shit is crazy. Even Vlad and them numbers.

I don't respect Q or his site but the brand he built.....especially the modeling shit like Cubana Lust(think she's done over there though) is a solid look. I was wondering how he was getting some of them females to pose on his site.....shit they need it more than him.

I hate the overall content should've been geared more towards positive vids and some ratchet music vids and eye candy but hey it's not my shit and knowing how ppl in this country act - he got the right model lol

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
:confused::eek:

Fucking World Star? Are you kidding me? Shit man them some good numbers for even Vlad. This is what they're worth though and not how much they make right?
out of all the sites i visit thisis50 is making the most based on visitors.

but damn worldstar aint even playing with them no wonder Q is fat as a mothefuker:lol::lol: 50 is prolly hitting his head:smh: cause Q basically came from his camp.

worldstar $ 20,092,680 / year

thisis50 $ 1,279,440 / year

allhihop $ 812,880 / year

vlad $ 661,680 / year

rapradar $ 498,240 / year

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

but damn worldstar aint even playing with them no wonder Q is fat as a mothefuker:lol::lol: 50 is prolly hitting his head:smh: cause Q basically came from his camp.

vlad $ 661,680 / year

I think some how 50 wanted in wshh in the beginning stages but they had a falling out - but dude is known to get into biz with ppl study the shit and come up with his own shit ex...sleek audio- to SMS audio vitamin water to sk energy drink watch Floyd"s promotion company and came up with SMS

Last edited:

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cuz it's stupid as hell and it was a part of what killed his music career. Especially now that thisis50 is struggling .

Of course he's getting SOMETHING right about now, but anyone looking can tell that's on it's last leg too. The host, Jack Thriller went batshit crazy and did more exclusives on vlad tv than his own home channel lol
You know the hate is bad when you start to sound like... RETLAW... :smh:

:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate the overall content should've been geared more towards positive vids and some ratchet music vids and eye candy but hey it's not my shit and knowing how ppl in this country act - he got the right model lol

Yeah I saws how he tried to put Black History videos up there....it was half assed down but either way I would notice how the views would be so low but the ratchet shit would have million plus views...spoke volumes.....

vlad $ 661,680 / year

:lol::confused::smh::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That muthafucka generates 20 million a year? Unbelievable......

Even that rap radar shit is impressive. I was thinking Rap Radar was making like the 30 thousand a year or some shit.

You know the hate is bad when you start to sound like... RETLAW... :smh:

:lol:

I knew exiled was tripping on the other page when eh basically said "Y'all not paying me no mind so i'm taking my basketball and going home..."

Ol' "look at me" looking' ass. :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
how can someone, anyone, shit on a man who has made reportedly over hundreds of millions of dollars? And he was one of few men to do it in the rap game being a rapper...the only other rappers to do it is p and jay...puffy not a rapper, russ not a rapper, bird not a rapper...he had his time and he made the most of it; isnt that what everybody, regardless of what industry, is suppose to do???...in terms of financial time frames, 2004-2014, would anyone not trade that time in their life(financially speaking) for fifs??...i mean shit is stupid how we spew venom on black men and women on a black board...to be honest everyone in the rap game eventually gets passed by, but not everyone makes money...alot more rappers are broke than have money; and very few that have money have hundreds of millions of dollars...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how can someone, anyone, shit on a man who has made reportedly over hundreds of millions of dollars? And he was one of few men to do it in the rap game being a rapper...the only other rappers to do it is p and jay...puffy not a rapper, russ not a rapper, bird not a rapper...he had his time and he made the most of it; isnt that what everybody, regardless of what industry, is suppose to do???...in terms of financial time frames, 2004-2014, would anyone not trade that time in their life(financially speaking) for fifs??...i mean shit is stupid how we spew venom on black men and women on a black board...to be honest everyone in the rap game eventually gets passed by, but not everyone makes money...alot more rappers are broke than have money; and very few that have money have hundreds of millions of dollars...

How can you hate on ANYONE is the better question. :lol: How can you hate on anyone making 200,000 dollars a year? How can you hate on someone living their dream? How can you hate on someone making music? It happens.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
How can you hate on ANYONE is the better question. :lol: How can you hate on anyone making 200,000 dollars a year? How can you hate on someone living their dream? How can you hate on someone making music? It happens.

EXACTLY!!!!!!...AND THEY WONDER WHY MY PEOPLE(BLACKS) STAY LOSING...:smh::smh::smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EXACTLY!!!!!!...AND THEY WONDER WHY MY PEOPLE(BLACKS) STAY LOSING...:smh::smh::smh:

One thing about us we hate seeing people doing better than us. We could have a million dollars in our account but we'd be mad at someone who has 2 million.

I say it time and time again. We can be our own worst enemy. How can we fight a battle when we fighting each other?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Exactly. Lol these dudes kill me acting like the amount of money someone makes or has made is supposed to make you respect em lol. I will reiterate. I hate on 50 because he's the biggest hater in the game. He was that from day one.

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

Easy - diss their fav rapper and They pray and pray on your down fall- krs didn't get this much hate he shitted on the whole queens ,nelly ,canibus etc tupac shitted on rappers. DMx shitted on rappers It's nothing new -what's even crazier is the dudes 50 was getting at ain't all stand up characters - if he was dissing talib or lupe or any conscious rapper than I'd understand

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Easy - diss their fav rapper and They pray and pray on your down fall- krs didn't get this much hate he shitted on the whole queens ,nelly ,canibus etc tupac shitted on rappers. DMx shitted on rappers It's nothing new -what's even crazier is the dudes 50 was getting at ain't all stand up characters - if he was dissing talib or lupe or any conscious rapper than I'd understand

That makes zero sense lol. Are you really gonna try to compare 50 cent to KRS? KRS fam?

Yeah, you've officially gone off your rocker.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Lol these dudes kill me acting like the amount of money someone makes or has made is supposed to make you respect em lol. I will reiterate. I hate on 50 because he's the biggest hater in the game. He was that from day one.

:lol: Well I was about to say dudes can't get mad at "hating" on Fif when he was the one who started this shit.

That's why I said its coming full circle and I don't feel bad for him. It was all good when Fif did it. But now that people doing it to him its "Leave Curtis alone...he's rich". :lol: Fif hurt a lot of careers. He took money out of peoples mouths. Like Ja Rule but what about all them employees that Murder Inc. had and was feeding? All that shit gone. All Fat Joe people gone. It was bigger than just the said artists....they was feeding others. And all of it because of hate. So now its coming full circle. Now he can't do songs with Cash Money or any acts associated with them. Now he can't do collab's with certain artists. Now he can't get that free promotion from DJ Khaled or DJ Scream. And now the Interscope brand won't back him. Its all coming full circle. He gotta dig himself out of a hole.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think its different than what Fif did. The Ja shit made sense. But beefing with everyone who collab'd with Ja? It got silly. He beefed with Chamillionaire at one point man....shit was silly.

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
I think its different than what Fif did. The Ja shit made sense. But beefing with everyone who collab'd with Ja? It got silly. He beefed with Chamillionaire at one point man....shit was silly.

NoWay am I defending every beef or confrontation - I'm just saying - innocent ja rule n muder inc the stand up label that they are opened a can of worms - ppl blaming 50 for going at ja rule n murder inc lol - fat joe and them was guilty by association just like 50 - He was cool with the dude that robbed ja so they decided 50 n the whole gunit was a green light - but I guess that different right ? They thought it was one way now ppl talking about 50 taking food out their mouth - these dude was riding on gunit in the streets every chance they could then blackballed them but y'all right 50 on some butch shit -

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
NoWay am I defending every beef or confrontation - I'm just saying - innocent ja rule n muder inc the stand up label that they are opened a can of worms - ppl blaming 50 for going at ja rule n murder inc lol - fat joe and them was guilty by association just like 50 - He was cool with the dude that robbed ja so they decided 50 n the whole gunit was a green light - but I guess that different right ? They thought it was one way now ppl talking about 50 taking food out their mouth - these dude was riding on gunit in the streets every chance they could then blackballed them but y'all right 50 on some butch shit -

Lol you're blind with your love for 50. You can focus on Ja Rule all day if you want. Just ignore the diss to Jay when he was on, the Lil Wayne diss, the TI diss, the Diddy diss, the LOX, the dip set, DRAKE- shit at one point he dissed DRE himself. Dude had problems with EVERYONE over nothing when he was on top. He even dissed the other G Unit members lolol.

Now he's got pretty much nobody. Who's gonna get on a record with him now? Not Jay, not Ye, not Wayne or anyone on YM. Luckily the TDE guys like him, but the song he did with Schoolboy didn't even make the album lmao. He's cut off from the establishment. The ones he banked on tanked. Mobb Deep and MOP took the money and cars he gave em and bounced. MOP didn't even drop an album with him lmao.

Seriously, name a rapper who's had more silly beefs than 50 cent. And not just "I can rap better than you" beef, "I'm more real than you, and I wanna end your career" beef.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol you're blind with your love for 50. You can focus on Ja Rule all day if you want. Just ignore the diss to Jay when he was on, the Lil Wayne diss, the TI diss, the Diddy diss, the LOX, the dip set, DRAKE- shit at one point he dissed DRE himself. Dude had problems with EVERYONE over nothing when he was on top. He even dissed the other G Unit members lolol.

Now he's got pretty much nobody. Who's gonna get on a record with him now? Not Jay, not Ye, not Wayne or anyone on YM. Luckily the TDE guys like him, but the song he did with Schoolboy didn't even make the album lmao. He's cut off from the establishment. The ones he banked on tanked. Mobb Deep and MOP took the money and cars he gave em and bounced. MOP didn't even drop an album with him lmao.

Seriously, name a rapper who's had more silly beefs than 50 cent. And not just "I can rap better than you" beef, "I'm more real than you, and I wanna end your career" beef.

2 Chainz made the School Boy album but Curtis didn't. :lol: I know that shit hurt. :lol: I remember Curtis was promoting that shit talking about he's on that new Schoolboy....couldn't even get on a damn bonus feature.....

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Dude 50 not even my top 20 Rapper-I can think of atleast 10 Gucci or boosie songs that i dig more - all them other beefs was bullshit a publicity stunt that backfired - he fucked up and his music career is more than likely over--- not even an argument --- he thought since he made millions from what was a real beef ( murder inc ) that he could apply that to ( insert your fav rapper ) wanted to play the bad guy - nothing wrong with being the bad guy - but he did take it to far instead of collaborating and learning to rhyme better and or pick better beats --( did it later on but was too late ) - Ross was right about one thing wether or not I believe that mmg as a whole is winning big - atleast they on the field cashing recent music/show checks - every last one of them - not even being sarcastic - Ross been at it for a min and all them shows and deals got him and mmg in a position to succeed for another 2-5 yrs --- and that is the ironic and funny part - but as a Buisness man I still respect dude(50)--Ross is smarter than a lot of ppl think

Last edited:

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered

He's gotta cringe when he looks at these

:smh::smh::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
2 Chainz made the School Boy album but Curtis didn't. :lol: I know that shit hurt. :lol: I remember Curtis was promoting that shit talking about he's on that new Schoolboy....couldn't even get on a damn bonus feature.....

:lol::lol:

Unreleased 50 footage hating on Ja Rule, he ate, shit and slept thinking about Ja Rule man he was obsessed with him (2:39 mark). :lol::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One thing about us we hate seeing people doing better than us. We could have a million dollars in our account but we'd be mad at someone who has 2 million.

I say it time and time again. We can be our own worst enemy. How can we fight a battle when we fighting each other?

^^^^

“nothing worse than a rich hater”

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RxFV4lJOpXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Lol this ain't about no WE. 50 is getting what he gave. That's all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UC3X_gUqQek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-4YblFes95E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EG-cOdUQddk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eUL7VYzPYVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​