Music News: WTF? AKADEMIKS BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS OVER SAUCY SANTANA RAPE THREAT!?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
First thing's first

Damon_Dash.jpg

The Santana dude called AK thick, a stallion, said he was a BBW and that he'd knock him out and fuck him in the ass which had AK in tears.

I have nothing to add but I'm

753123.gif

:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
First thing's first

Damon_Dash.jpg

The Santana dude called AK thick, a stallion, said he was a BBW and that he'd knock him out and fuck him in the ass which had AK in tears.

I have nothing to add but I'm

753123.gif

Another thing...

AK loves to throw around bullsh*t psychology terms like alpha triggered projected sensitivity etc etc

But he portrayed a whole lot of feminine cuck simp beta behavior on camera

Crying about Desus Mero bullying, crying about this , going on 30 minutes twitch rants at the slightest criticism, triggered by Badu, and now crying about the big black gay booty warrior.

So ain't he the b*tch in all these situations?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another thing...

AK loves to throw around bullsh*t psychology terms like alpha triggered projected sensitivity etc etc

But he portrayed a whole lot of feminine cuck simp beta behavior on camera

Crying about Desus Mero bullying, crying about this , going on 30 minutes twitch rants at the slightest criticism, triggered by Badu, and now crying about the big black gay booty warrior.

So ain't he the b*tch in all these situations?

Yes he is a bitch but he was crying because he didn't wanna get canceled.

His soul was burning because he didn't wanna get cancelled. And the reason it was burning and the reason for the tears is because he couldn't call him a faggit!

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

His soul was burning because he didn't wanna get cancelled. And the reason it was burning and the reason for the tears is because he couldn't call him a faggit!

giphy.gif

You are a damn diabolical genius

AK ain't cry when bullying SZA, Lizzo, BADU, Nicki etc... he wasn't afraid of black women and their respective fan bases... but the batty brigade got him clutching his ankles???

For shame.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy.gif

But but but but...

*pause

AK is an alpha! He is a self made social media millionaire! He CAN'T be canceled

He is the Chappelle and Rowling of his generation

He only speaks truth to power

Defend AK at all costs!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AK ain't cry when bullying SZA, Lizzo, BADU, Nicki etc... he wasn't afraid of black women and their respective fan bases... but the batty brigade got him clutching his ankles???

For shame.

But but but but...

*pause

AK is an alpha! He is a self made social media millionaire! He CAN'T be canceled

He is the Chappelle and Rowling of his generation

He only speaks truth to power

Defend AK at all costs!

Jews and gay people get you cancelled and he knows that.

He should've been able to talk shit about Santana in some other way. But unfortunately for him the only word he could think of was faggit and it hurt BAAAAAAD that he couldn't say it!

200w.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jews and gay people get you cancelled and he knows that.

He should've been able to talk shit about Santana in some other way. But unfortunately for him the only word he could think of was faggit and it hurt BAAAAAAD that he couldn't say it!

200w.gif

And that is saying a whole lot about that dude. If you can't verbally best someone without name calling and slurs?

You really shouldn't be permitted to have a job speaking to people on a large platform

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that is saying a whole lot about that dude. If you can't verbally best someone without name calling and slurs?

You really shouldn't be permitted to have a job speaking to people on a large platform

You're exactly right.

He only knows one way to talk shit to and insult a gay person and when he couldn't do it the way that he knows he was lost and frustrated.

Because he knew it'd get him cancelled.

And that's what makes it funny :lol:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Both dudes are a cancer for the art and culture. That gay threat Saucy made should be taken as a terroristic threat and there should be consequences. I know Akademiks is succa ass nigga but I and many men do not condone rape of any kind. That's why we hate these faggit ass niggaz cuz eventually, this is their goal it's just this Saucy dude was confident enough to say it publically.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Raatid, a mek wi look baad
:smh:
I googled dude and they say he is from Spain...I cant believe this is a Spain man the way this dude carries himself.. really figured him for a very sheltered uptown yute (even though not every part of Spain is a garrison)...how he got himself into an argument to where one a dem man deh even a talk to him like that is on him

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

For shame.

Stop that shit

Ak has gotten into it with plenty of men

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

For shame.
Here you go with the feminist bullshit

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what is worse. The DJ that isn't a DJ crying even though when he's behind a computer screen or in front of women, it's BIG ACK IS HERE!!!! Or that BGOL members are defending EITHER of these motherfcukers!!!! This is ALL COMEDY!!!! Neither one of them are defendable! Shyt person A wants to fight Shyt person B.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah... if he constantly yelling and acting tough to women but starts to literally cry when men gay or straight press him.

What you call that?

You are trying to create a narrative. I don't think I've ever heard of AK crying about beefs he's had with men outside of this event. He never had a reason to. He wasn't in a position to lose anything before going at Santana or the indirectly the gay community. if I'm wrong, pull it up.

That's not saying I approve of AKs behavior with men or women, but there are a lot of dudes who yell and scream or move with emotions. That's not the reason people don't fuck with AK. Even the shit about instigating shit in Chicago is somewhat dumb. People celebrate King Von an alleged killer, but it's fuck the guy talking on the events for life?

Even if you just care about AK going at women Joe Budden and Charlemagne have done it and no one cares. Joe has been accused of assaulting women and it rarely gets held against him. The only reason Joe and Charlemagne pretend to be pro women is because of their past history with women.

He never had to cry about Black women because the world doesn't care about Black people in general. Jewish and gays are the most protected groups. Even if you put Black people in that protected group, AK is Black or adjacent depending on how you want to define Black. It's not likely that he or anyone Black would be held accountable for talking negative about Black women. Similar to a gay man talking shit about gays. If you want AK to lose or fear losing money for talking shit about Black women, Black people need to start holding everyone in our community to the same standard. Then we can really demand the same from the businesses that pay for marketing. The question of why AK doesn't fear talking shit about Black women is larger than AK.

You should be asking why Apple doesn't care,why Spotify doesn't care etc... When Spotify allowed Joe Rogen to stay and some Black people including entertainers spoke up, others including Dave Chappelle and Kevin Heart cosigned the shit understand the guise of Comedian Brotherhood or its just a joke. If top Black entertainers won't use their influence to challenge offensive behavior from their peers, why would white companies care especially when both men have a large Black following. Even if they don't believe Joe Rogen to be racist, they could have openly stated the joke was foul and he should apologize. To my knowledge, they didn't and still appeared on his pod. Per the norm, if I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me. That is an example of why the Black dollar isn't respected and Black people woman or man aren't respected enough for AK to care about what he says.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AK is the definition of a culture vulture a sucka and a bitch made nigga. Period.The fact that he crying about arguing with a bitch shows how much of a bitch he is. There is no way that a fag threatening me is going to make me cry lol.

OOOO i'm so mad I can't call this fag a fag I have tears rolling down my face. LOL LOL That shit was beyond pathetic. On top of it the fag called AK a fag. LOL and AK scared to call him a fag back. lol

Let's be honest. AK is scared saucy santana is going to clap his cheeks. lol so much so he broke down and cried on his own show. It don't get more pathetic than that.

I can't believe we given airplay to the idea he is crying because he's scared of being canceled. LOL This dude is scared of getting bitch slapped by a bitch. lol

His audience must be nothing but teenage white boys. There the only ones that can relate to his extreme level of bitchassness.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don't hate Ak, I just think he needs to chill the fuck out. He getting fat, drinking all the time, looking crazy, sensitive ass fuck, filled with estrogen, don't know when to chill. Calling Badu a cumrag??? Come on lil bruh, you gots to chill.

But I don't hate the young bro, he just needs to mature and man up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't know what is worse. The DJ that isn't a DJ crying even though when he's behind a computer screen or in front of women, it's BIG ACK IS HERE!!!! Or that BGOL members are defending EITHER of these motherfcukers!!!! This is ALL COMEDY!!!! Neither one of them are defendable! Shyt person A wants to fight Shyt person B.

It's not about defending

People are uninformed and spreading bullshit narratives that women are trying to promote online. Especially when you can go to YouTube and see a bunch of videos of him going at Lil Baby. Shits weird as fuck.

Mysonne did that bullshit also by including that Malcolm X quote that muthafuckas overuse and deflecting from Ak and the faggot

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I find crazy how gay people can control shit because really don't nobody gives a fuck about them. So, if they cancel you then it won't change shit because the check has already been cashed.

Also black women starting to realize them fags don't support them and real women wouldn't approve of a dude calling himself a women when they never was born a women biologically

AK got all this energy for women but wanna cry like a bitch because a fag out there hurting his feelings.

Plus, people give these fags way too much power like they're important when they're not.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Thing is,

All Ak did was say that the album flopped, which it did. Is that really what we call going hard at Black women??

Is that really what we call going hard at Black women???

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about defending

People are uninformed and spreading bullshit narratives that women are trying to promote online. Especially when you can go to YouTube and see a bunch of videos of him going at Lil Baby. Shits weird as fuck.

Mysonne did that bullshit also by including that Malcolm X quote that muthafuckas overuse and deflecting from Ak and the faggot

Badu called him Jerry Mouse...TO HIS FACE!!!!! But now whenever he gets in his feelings about it, he wants to try and drag her. You talk about a YouTube video of him talking mad greasy to dudes...from the comforts of his home in front of a camera. If you're a Instagram model, he's got tough talk and: "BIG ACK is here!!!"

How much of a bullshyt narrative is it when the only time he's ready to fight a male it seems like when he's in front of a camera?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Badu called him Jerry Mouse...TO HIS FACE!!!!! But now whenever he gets in his feelings about it, he wants to try and drag her. You talk about a YouTube video of him talking mad greasy to dudes...from the comforts of his home in front of a camera. If you're a Instagram model, he's got tough talk and: "BIG ACK is here!!!"

How much of a bullshyt narrative is it when the only time he's ready to fight a male it seems like when he's in front of a camera?

What was he supposed to do? smack her?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You are trying to create a narrative. I don't think I've ever heard of AK crying about beefs he's had with men outside of this event. He never had a reason to. He wasn't in a position to lose anything before going at Santana or the indirectly the gay community. if I'm wrong, pull it up.

That's not saying I approve of AKs behavior with men or women, but there are a lot of dudes who yell and scream or move with emotions. That's not the reason people don't fuck with AK. Even the shit about instigating shit in Chicago is somewhat dumb. People celebrate King Von an alleged killer, but it's fuck the guy talking on the events for life?

Even if you just care about AK going at women Joe Budden and Charlemagne have done it and no one cares. Joe has been accused of assaulting women and it rarely gets held against him. The only reason Joe and Charlemagne pretend to be pro women is because of their past history with women.

He never had to cry about Black women because the world doesn't care about Black people in general. Jewish and gays are the most protected groups. Even if you put Black people in that protected group, AK is Black or adjacent depending on how you want to define Black. It's not likely that he or anyone Black would be held accountable for talking negative about Black women. Similar to a gay man talking shit about gays. If you want AK to lose or fear losing money for talking shit about Black women, Black people need to start holding everyone in our community to the same standard. Then we can really demand the same from the businesses that pay for marketing. The question of why AK doesn't fear talking shit about Black women is larger than AK.

You should be asking why Apple doesn't care,why Spotify doesn't care etc... When Spotify allowed Joe Rogen to stay and some Black people including entertainers spoke up, others including Dave Chappelle and Kevin Heart cosigned the shit understand the guise of Comedian Brotherhood or its just a joke. If top Black entertainers won't use their influence to challenge offensive behavior from their peers, why would white companies care especially when both men have a large Black following. Even if they don't believe Joe Rogen to be racist, they could have openly stated the joke was foul and he should apologize. To my knowledge, they didn't and still appeared on his pod. Per the norm, if I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me. That is an example of why the Black dollar isn't respected and Black people woman or man aren't respected enough for AK to care about what he says.

No I'm not

Yes he has a few times.