My Damn!! Sooooo, Kandi Burruss is a real FREAK huh?!?!?

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
Probably by being an adult?
This is what adults... wait... hold on a sec...

Nigga shut the fuck up. You the same weak ass nigga that can't change a fuckin' car tire. Foh.

Probably by being an adult?

As I was saying:

So this is what adults do? Sit around and watch men act effeminate? We could argue that point all day, but it's not worth it. You and "She is what she is" can have at it.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
is up in atl women's faces all day but is called a faggot?

wonder what occupations they hold that are so good that makes being in that industry gay.
:lol::roflmao: you wasting ya time trying to figure that 1 out.....:smh: I tried for a long time. This is what I think it has to be...
jealousy.
my unfair advantage w/ women, women come to me, i put zero work in to fuck. i show up to work to make my money & get tipped pussy or a dick suck, women spend money with me to try to fuck, they pay niggaahz like me when they drop their bitch off @ the salon, they mad they work in a room full of men:dunno:, they mad they gotta ASK a bitch on a date, they MAD they gotta spend their money on a bitch they dnt even know, they dont know how to do anything for women exclusively to generate a income & own a business, they mad they punch a clock:yes:, they man they have to wait 2 weeks to get paid:yes:, mad they make a living working on a job that someone gave them & pays them what they think they are worth.

one of these many faggots told me "I KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT WOMEN, I SHOULDNT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT A WOMAN & WHAT WOMEN DO / NEED TO HAVE DONE":eek2::lol: sounded SUPER fuking gay to me:roflmao:. But this niggaah knows a ton of shit about cars, computers, & nerdy tech shit........ none of that shit can cook for him, suck his dick, have his children, make the pussy available. how does that work?

At the same time..... they LOVE faggot dyke bitches (real tits / maybe fake / fake strap on dick)... bitches fucking bitches with rubber strap-on dicks, the direct OPPOSITE of a ladyboi (real dick/ fake tits) but thats NOT gay @ all! :roflmao3: A lot of them are married to faggot dyke bitches who bring other faggot dyke bitches home to eat pussy, they have children with these faggot dyke bitches... producing faggot offspring. the spirit & energy of faggotry passes on to their children thru their faggot dyke bitch mother. :roflmao2:

See the confusion? Gay is not gay when you have 2 women or more together participating in faggot love acts for faggots & supporter of faggot rights & overall faggotry.

I bet they getting dressed to get to work right now, if not they already there!!! Suit & tie on like ..morning boss:grin:! or choppin it up with buddy in the cube next to him wishing they could fuck the chick in the office w/ the window:lol:...... that bitch coming to see me on her lunch break!:giggle:

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
:lol::roflmao: you wasting ya time trying to figure that 1 out.....:smh: I tried for a long time. This is what I think it has to be...
jealousy.
my unfair advantage w/ women, women come to me, i put zero work in to fuck. i show up to work to make my money & get tipped pussy or a dick suck, women spend money with me to try to fuck, they pay niggaahz like me when they drop their bitch off @ the salon, they mad they work in a room full of men:dunno:, they mad they gotta ASK a bitch on a date, they MAD they gotta spend their money on a bitch they dnt even know, they dont know how to do anything for women exclusively to generate a income & own a business, they mad they punch a clock:yes:, they man they have to wait 2 weeks to get paid:yes:, mad they make a living working on a job that someone gave them & pays them what they think they are worth.

one of these many faggots told me "I KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT WOMEN, I SHOULDNT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT A WOMAN & WHAT WOMEN DO / NEED TO HAVE DONE":eek2::lol: sounded SUPER fuking gay to me:roflmao:. But this niggaah knows a ton of shit about cars, computers, & nerdy tech shit........ none of that shit can cook for him, suck his dick, have his children, make the pussy available. how does that work?

At the same time..... they LOVE faggot dyke bitches (real tits / maybe fake / fake strap on dick)... bitches fucking bitches with rubber strap-on dicks, the direct OPPOSITE of a ladyboi (real dick/ fake tits) but thats NOT gay @ all! :roflmao3: A lot of them are married to faggot dyke bitches who bring other faggot dyke bitches home to eat pussy, they have children with these faggot dyke bitches... producing faggot offspring. the spirit & energy of faggotry passes on to their children thru their faggot dyke bitch mother. :roflmao2:

See the confusion? Gay is not gay when you have 2 women or more together participating in faggot love acts for faggots & supporter of faggot rights & overall faggotry.

I bet they getting dressed to get to work right now, if not they already there!!! Suit & tie on like ..morning boss:grin:! or choppin it up with buddy in the cube next to him wishing they could fuck the chick in the office w/ the window:lol:...... that bitch coming to see me on her lunch break!:giggle:

Fuck all that gay.love and faggotry.

Tell how you had kandi dripping.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
This is what adults... wait... hold on a sec...

Nigga shut the fuck up. You the same weak ass nigga that can't change a fuckin' car tire. Foh.

As I was saying:

So this is what adults do? Sit around and watch men act effeminate? We could argue that point all day, but it's not worth it. You and "She is what she is" can have at it.
You Mad cuz you got owned lil fella? :crying: :roflmao:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:the direct OPPOSITE of a ladyboi (real dick/ fake tits) but thats NOT gay @ all! :roflmao3: A lot of them are married to faggot dyke bitches who bring other faggot dyke bitches home to eat pussy, they have children with these faggot dyke bitches... producing faggot :giggle:

Give it up Rob all of bgol knows your a faggot.

:smh: WTF is a ladyboy

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Show me a straight male makeup artist and I'll show you a cashier that can tell your bank balance by a register purchase transaction.
ROLMFAO..... please.... get it right!

Im a Master Barber 1st, Master Cosmetologist 2nd, ... cosmetology school birthed my eyebrow arching skill set, the eyebrow arching skill set brought me back to graffiti / my love for painting.... now I do it on beautiful women who smell good all day every day! Its called maximizing your talent & potential. :lol:

Guess youve never been to Detroit... niggaahz up there do hair & make up making heavy cake & are straighter than 6 oclock. Everybody cant do make up....

:lol: you maaaaaaad you work in a cubicle. :roflmao: thats gay! you dnt have no windows to look out of! You gotta spend money on a uniform / suit to wear to work every day! Every week you fantasize about the following week cause thats when you get paid:itsawrap: You had to fill out an application for the job you have now! You have a JOB right now:frozen::roflmao3:.

You so stuck in your disbelief, you so comfortable with what you dont know & what you've never seen, what you really know nothing about, & cant imagine yourself doing... when you think about me doing it, you can ONLY see YOURSELF as a faggot doing it, thus ASSuming I must be a faggot just like you are & have been all along. :happy:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that gay.love and faggotry.

Tell how you had kandi dripping.

Mayne you know Rob aint got no kandi dripping

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...e-a-homo-dykes-online-section-be-done.597564/

It's not like you've been trying to avoid threads that may have homosexual themes or discussions. In fact, you've run toward them. Looks like someone's closet door just creaked open huh? :smh:

I doubt HNIC could help you, but there are other forums on the internet for confused brothers like yourself. Best of luck!

Search Results - Threads with Posts Made By: mailboxpimp

The faggot is on full take over mode this year.
Help Me Out: Where Are the Persecuted Gay People??
Bgol Homophobes - Here is the Gay Agenda you all are so afraid of
If a man can braid your hair and greeze your scalp..wht would you think of him?
Would you stay with your husband if you found a pic of him in a gay sex act years ago
Things a straight man shouldn't do...
Would you stay with your husband if you found a pic of him in a gay sex act years ago
Does it make one a pedophile to note that a 15 year-old girl is sexually appealing?
what really makes you CUM !

suck my dick & balls.... then lick my ass while you work the dick = nut all in ya hair!!!!!!!!
Patrice O'Neal: Tracey Morgan and Gay Agenda
99% of BGOL is Homophobic so therefore...
Why do some Guys think it's "GAY" When a chick sticks her toung in You're AssHole??
CNN's Don Lemon done came out
BGOL most of you brothers did time in college right

HAD A ROOMMATE @ FISK...... DUDE HAD VICTORIA BODY SPLASH / SPRAY... IN MAAD FLAVORS........ HAD TO GET A SINGLE ROOM... DUDE ALWAYS SEEMED TO BE TURNED IN MY DIRECTION WHENEVER I CAME FROM THE SHOWER IN THE MORNING...

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Rob all of bgol knows, but most of us are faggots.

:smh: WTF is a ladyboy
I knew you were coming to try to dick ride ...... you are a well documented faggot.

picture this faggot not knowing what a faggot is? :roflmao3: niggaah roll over & tap Dr. truth..... ask him to explain it to you or walk down the hall to ask mcguyver to explain it too you!

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the file mistacheeks posted...

Awww This isnt a bad pic, dude looks pretty..This guy doesnt look like the angry poster Mailboxpimp:
167859_10150121945901049_531151048_7955744_1683635_n.jpg

ROLMFAO..... please.... get it right!

Im a Master Barber 1st, Master Cosmetologist 2nd, ... cosmetology school birthed my eyebrow arching skill set, the eyebrow arching skill set brought me back to graffiti / my love for painting.... now I do it on beautiful women who smell good all day every day! Its called maximizing your talent & potential. :lol:

Guess youve never been to Detroit... niggaahz up there do hair & make up making heavy cake & are straighter than 6 oclock. Everybody cant do make up....

:lol: you maaaaaaad you work in a cubicle. :roflmao: thats gay! you dnt have no windows to look out of! You gotta spend money on a uniform / suit to wear to work every day! Every week you fantasize about the following week cause thats when you get paid:itsawrap: You had to fill out an application for the job you have now! You have a JOB right now:frozen::roflmao3:.

You so stuck in your disbelief, you so comfortable with what you dont know & what you've never seen, what you really know nothing about, & cant imagine yourself doing... when you think about me doing it, you can ONLY see YOURSELF as a faggot doing it, thus ASSuming I must be a faggot just like you are & have been all along. :happy:

You trying too hard Rob

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mayne you know Rob aint got no kandi dripping

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...e-a-homo-dykes-online-section-be-done.597564/

It's not like you've been trying to avoid threads that may have homosexual themes or discussions. In fact, you've run toward them. Looks like someone's closet door just creaked open huh? :smh:

I doubt HNIC could help you, but there are other forums on the internet for confused brothers like yourself. Best of luck!

Does it make one a pedophile to note that a 15 year-old girl is sexually appealing?

suck my dick & balls.... then lick my ass while you work the dick = nut all in ya hair!!!!!!!!
Why do some Guys think it's "GAY" When a chick sticks her toung in You're AssHole??

HAD A ROOMMATE @ FISK...... DUDE HAD VICTORIA BODY SPLASH / SPRAY... IN MAAD FLAVORS........ HAD TO GET A SINGLE ROOM... DUDE ALWAYS SEEMED TO BE TURNED IN MY DIRECTION WHENEVER I CAME FROM THE SHOWER IN THE MORNING...
& you've been in all of them..... you just compiled a search of them like an obsessed ..... faggot:dunno::lol: all for the purpose of what exactly?:lol: prove how much of a thread stalking faggot male groupie you are & have been, once again? :lol:

you do an excellent job of killing ya own self! you make this too easy! :roflmao3:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
& you've been in all of them..... you just compiled a search of them like an obsessed ..... faggot:dunno::lol: all for the purpose of what exactly?:lol: prove how much of a thread stalking faggot male groupie you are & have been, once again? :lol:

you do an excellent job of killing ya own self! you make this too easy! :roflmao3:

I didn't search those threads, they were posted in your ock thread when you begged HNIC for a faggot subsection for bgol.

Those thread were posted on page 1 of your ock

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

im not trying @ all but you are..... very hard...... with my pics ready to repost & repost & repost! :roflmao: i see you keeping up with the postings of the resident cow sized faggot dyke bitches here:lol:

All quoted from the Hall of Fame Rob.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I didn't search those threads, they were posted in your ock thread when you begged HNIC for a faggot subsection for bgol.

Those thread were posted on page 1 of your ock
right..... & you should stil be the mod for it. it is needed! you faggots who claim to not like faggots post a lot of faggot news, you also post a lot of faggot shit so..... i guess you want me to apologize for it :lol:. Nothing has changed! I STILL think we need it. :happy: you need an area where you & the rest of ya crew can be themselves.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
right..... & you should stil be the mod for it. it is needed! you faggots who claim to not like faggots post a lot of faggot news, you also post a lot of faggot shit so..... i guess you want me to apologize for it :lol:. Nothing has changed! I STILL think we need it. :happy: you need an area where you & the rest of ya crew can be themselves.

You got a long history of posting gay themed threads in which ironically you claim to hate faggotry.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:
HAD A ROOMMATE @ FISK...... DUDE HAD VICTORIA BODY SPLASH / SPRAY... IN MAAD FLAVORS........ HAD TO GET A SINGLE ROOM... DUDE ALWAYS SEEMED TO BE TURNED IN MY DIRECTION WHENEVER I CAME FROM THE SHOWER IN THE MORNING... maaaaan that was a flash back! Fisk was a really good school but like morehouse, its a haven for the gay / wealthy black :smh:. shit you gotta deal with trying to get an education:lol::lol:

i guess this is supposed to mean his faggotry is mine.... that makes sense:lol:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
famous in the streets & famous on bogl .... all for arching eyebrows:lol::roflmao3::roflmao2:
eyebrow groupies in the streets, male groupie faggots online....:roflmao:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i love it..... yet another thread has become about me & what I do for a living! all publicity is good publicity, especially when the truth & reality is on ya side.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
BGOL, where good threads turn gay.
Bruh you aint never lied. How the fuck a thread is posted about a thick ass freak and fools wanna swerve that shit arguing about gay shit... Outside of the obvious faggits here, a lot of these motherfuckers supposedly calling them out have some major faggit tendencies too...

Shit is ridiculous, fools stay outing themselves :smh:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im sure the temptation to smash was there but at the same time the need to be professional .......the more.professional the more clients referrals....
real shit! & I do..... I fuk wit the clients I know I can... the ones who bring it to me. outside of that I take my job very seriously. Women come with all sorts of " things" that you must be on point with as it relates to business. I get most of my business from other clients.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bruh you aint never lied. How the fuck a thread is posted about a thick ass freak and fools wanna swerve that shit arguing about gay shit... Outside of the obvious faggits here, a lot of these motherfuckers supposedly calling them out have some major faggit tendencies too...

Shit is ridiculous, fools stay outing themselves :smh:
ooooooooh you sound like a faggot. mad you have nobody to be a faggot with. my so called faggot tendencies are arching eyebrows, applying individual lashes, & make up for a living..... Ill put that up against what you do for a living ANY day! Especially when you gotta wait 2 weeks for your pay! Now if that aint some faggot shit..... ( waiting for ya money AFTER you worked... for 2 weeks) I dnt know what is.

thank melimarc for flipping the thread.... he does it all the time. he's clearly a bitter faggot. ya'll should have a fag summit & wok all ya bullshit out.:lol:

I totally enjoy when the shit goes left.:lol:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Show me a straight male makeup artist and I'll show you a cashier that can tell your bank balance by a register purchase transaction.

I can show you two straight dudes that do it. ask anyone on here from Cleveland about lashae's cosmetics in Richmond heights. dudes fucking just about every female walking through the the door

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Can't change a tire?

Hes just reaching because homegirl shit on his ego!:lol:

Tell him to quote the post WITH THE LINK so he cant alter it proving I said I couldnt change a tire...

I said I choose not to because I can afford to if needed have my tire changed... Not that I couldnt. Looking forward to lil fella posting the link of my quote tho.

He's a little upset is all... :D

Last edited: