playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
5534bc50b67e35f84a207a4423b2d016bb92a559.jpg

Last edited:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She looks good, but I used to watch the Rap Game with my kids and remember her season. Can't help but still see the teenage girl from the show. Completely different person now.. I wonder if this is who she is or who they are manufacturing her to be. I believe it's the latter but, who knows. The perv in me says.. raw, but the father in me says.. ehhhhhh.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching her live performance clips, her breath control is trash. The song is not uptempo, she's not moving around a lot, and yet she's still pausing between a few bars. She'll call it crowd control, I call it an outta shape broad who needs to take her craft more seriously.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She looks good, but I used to watch the Rap Game with my kids and remember her season. Can't help but still see the teenage girl from the show. Completely different person now.. I wonder if this is who she is or who they are manufacturing her to be. I believe it's the latter but, who knows. The perv in me says.. raw, but the father in me says.. ehhhhhh.

I feel the same way and all that plastic surgery on her is a turn off to me. To be that young and look so old from the surgery ain't a good look.