My New Internet Crush...Mulatto aka Latto - Rap Game Thick

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
I think she changed her name to “Latto” or “Big Latto” now.[\QUOTE]

Pinky.jpg
aCZIWt5.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

She'll be renaming herself again from Big Latto to Big Pinky or Pinky Gellato if she don't stop
eatin them Damn Cheeseburgers and Flaming Hots.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
Pinky.jpg

aCZIWt5.jpg
mqdefault.jpg

She'll be renaming herself again from Big Latto to Big Pinky or Pinky Gellato if she don't stop
eatin them Damn Cheeseburgers and Flaming Hots.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
She getting fat. If she dont get a grip she will be the new Pinky in a couple years

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
Those half black and trailer white women don't have well. The look smacking in their teens and early twenties. However after the first kid or 30s with no gym they turn. Balloon out.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has a slave era name for a stage name. Waiting for a rapper to just come out and name himself SAMBO

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
She looks good, but I used to watch the Rap Game with my kids and remember her season. Can't help but still see the teenage girl from the show. Completely different person now.. I wonder if this is who she is or who they are manufacturing her to be. I believe it's the latter but, who knows.

Only seen clips of that show but knew of her years before she blew and she definitely turned it up a notch on her image.

These rap chicks want to be hood niggaz so bad.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
She looks good, but I used to watch the Rap Game with my kids and remember her season. Can't help but still see the teenage girl from the show. Completely different person now.. I wonder if this is who she is or who they are manufacturing her to be. I believe it's the latter but, who knows. The perv in me says.. raw, but the father in me says.. ehhhhhh.

Only seen clips of that show but knew of her years before she blew and she definitely turned it up a notch on her image.

These rap chicks want to be hood niggaz so bad.