MY New Music Crush... SAWEETIE - Icy Girl (BGOL thoughts on this female MC?)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Saweetie-Sexy-thefappeningblog.com-9-768x956.jpg

Saweetie-Sexy-thefappeningblog.com-11-768x956.jpg

Saweetie-Sexy-thefappeningblog.com-15-768x960.jpg

Saweetie-Sexy-thefappeningblog.com-16-768x960.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30211970-8473507-image-a-32_1593495978616.jpg

30210706-8473507-image-m-31_1593495137591.jpg

30210714-8473507-image-m-41_1593496470367.jpg

30211954-8473507-image-m-39_1593496437501.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
abe37dedd35cc2a97cd639106320946b7a-saweetie-quavo.rsquare.w330.jpg

Quavo and Saweetie Are the Wholesome Couple Rap Needs
By Zoe Haylock
TFW you manifest a relationship with a hit rapper. Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Quavo and Saweetie are two of the most iced-out rappers in the game, but once they found each other, their cold hearts couldn’t help but melt. One-third of Migos and the proud USC alumna opened up about their two-year romance to GQ, and now we’re emotionally invested. “He’s always been fine to me,” Sweetie told GQ, blushing. “In a group chat [with friends], I would screenshot his picture and be like, ‘Damn, this n- - - - is fine.’” He slid into her DMs. “He sent me the snowflake [emoji] and I sent him the stir-fry back,” Saweetie said. And Quavo’s the one who planned their first date, a night out in Atlanta. He didn’t plan for it to end with a strip club brawl, though. “I didn’t know if it was on some gang shit, so it was like, ‘Let’s get to the car!’” he said, embarrassed looking back. “All this time, I forget I’m having a date! She catches up and cussed me out in front of Magic City.” But that was it for them! It’s been over two years and they’re still rocking, posting polaroids on IG.
And they’re invested in one another, first and foremost. “Growing up I struggled with communication, and he has taught me to be a better communicator,” she said. “I feel like I’m growing and I’m maturing because of him — not the music, not Saweetie, but Diamonté … I don’t know how I would be as a person if I would have never met him.” He had that same energy for her. “When she talk to me and when we started talking to each other, the Saweetie shit go out the window and the Quavo shit go out the window. I give her Quavious. I give her what my mama calls me,” he said. “I don’t let people inside my life, and I let her inside. And she’s helping me grow up. She’s showing me how to love a woman.” Man, that’s so wholesome we won’t even ask for a Quavo, Saweetie, Offset, and Cardi B quadruple collab.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Shawty went an fucked up her body. I guess she felt like She had to fit in with quavo cardi and offset

What a shame, another black girl lost

I dunno fam, her thighs and calves got thicker too. She looking right tho.

Unless she been doing leg work and squats to even it out with the bigger ass.

oNE

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Nah, she got her breasts and ass enhanced. Damn shame. She looked better before.

Yep. You right famo. She wont even speak on it and avoiding the question and smiling and shit, she did it.

If you are a mom of three and cant get your body back by all means have at it. I work with a white girl that got fat transfer done, this chick was in the gym daily and she bad as fuck. I get it. But nothing on her body is exxagerated and she do enough leg work to make it look right. I dunno what these young rappin ass stripper broads are doing or why.

I saw her on Dick Clark's New Yaer show and she looked damn good but then I see the old pics and I'm like what the fuck. Grow into your body - it'll come with age.

:smh:

oNE

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She did not need the surgery(s) but oh well.

As for her "music"...Kool Keith said it best:

"they go back and forth with the same old rhythm that a baby could pick up and join right with 'em"