Name a hack you use in life that others might can utilize thread.. on-going thread

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If u buy a car battery from Walmart, autozone, or o'reillys....make a habit of taking it back within 2 years every time for a free replacement...no questions asked.
At autozone around here it depends who's working that day. If you get some young cats who really don't give a shit, you can get over. But if you've got some of those lifers who've been working there for years, they with the shits and say the warranty expires based on the original purchase.

Walmart is better with the unlimited replacement although last month i did a warranty 3 days before the warranty expiration the chick told me that was the last warranty replacement i was eligible for..

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At autozone around here it depends who's working that day. If you get some young cats who really don't give a shit, you can get over. But if you've got some of those lifers who've been working there for years, they with the shits and say the warranty expires based on the original purchase.

Walmart is better with the unlimited replacement although last month i did a warranty 3 days before the warranty expiration the chick told me that was the last warranty replacement i was eligible for..
i've never had an issue with either place.
I just had to get one replaced at O'reillys that i bought a year and half a go. my bad alternator killed it.
Dude went and got another one off the shelf, handed it to me and said have a nice day.
Saved me about $275.