Napoli Pizza in New Jersey: The comments say she has a pizza wagon

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
It ain't just big white ho's niggas love, there's a big girl thread that's been on the board for several years and it was highly successful and there are a plethora of big black woman in that thread lol. Hell Easy b just made a post with a big girl who was black. The fact of the matter is me and others brotha's love us some big girls every now and then lol. If she's big, cute and curvy, I don't give a shit what color she is...lol it's pound town bruh.. :yes: :lol:

i turned 50 in June...

my big girl season is OVER

if i cant pick you up.....no bueno .....i gotta move on

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
@Mask that's Christina she is the owner of Napoli. Soon as I seen the thread title, I already knew where this was going. I get pizza from there and it's actually pretty good. You gotta see that thing live and in person, it's actually a lot plumper than in the video. She is cool as fuck too, I been told her she need to hit a playa with a sample.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Paying 4 bitches don't count as bagging sexy chicks. Means u only pay to fuck whores

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@Mask that's Christina she is the owner of Napoli. Soon as I seen the thread title, I already knew where this was going. I get pizza from there and it's actually pretty good. You gotta see that thing live and in person, it's actually a lot plumper than in the video. She is cool as fuck too, I been told her she need to hit a playa with a sample.
Mannnnn come on…. You set eyes on this women yes Lawd

Videos and pictures often don’t do justice….it’s kool that you actually have had conversation with this gal

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i turned 50 in June...

my big girl season is OVER

if i cant pick you up.....no bueno .....i gotta move on
Bro... I feel you!!! After a career of dating thick and supa thick chicks... Im dating a vegan that works out 5 days a week... Im never. Going. Back... She even makes most of her shit at how using raw ingredients. If she keeps cooking for ya boi, I might go that route, cause ima tell you... I drop a quick 15.......... Maaaaaaaaan the universe might implode on itself!!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Mannnnn come on…. You set eyes on this women yes Lawd

Videos and pictures often don’t do justice….it’s kool that you actually have had conversation with this gal

There are 2 places in Lodi, I get pizza Lodi pizza resaurant and Napoli.

Lodi pizza restaurant got better pizza.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro... I feel you!!! After a career of dating thick and supa thick chicks... Im dating a vegan that works out 5 days a week... Im never. Going. Back... She even makes most of her shit at how using raw ingredients. If she keeps cooking for ya boi, I might go that route, cause ima tell you... I drop a quick 15.......... Maaaaaaaaan the universe might implode on itself!!!
Shit I’ve dropped over 80 pounds. Walk 6 miles daily and one meal a day. That meal is gluttonous though. Only cheat days on vacation. I can gain 10 pounds in 4-5 days. Lost it back within a week plus 3 pounds.

Those all-inclusives are off limits for ya boy.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Once he noticed the voice wasn’t deeper and that this human has to piss sitting down due to biological makeup he wanted no parts of that… he was like I need somebody that I can go to the urinals with and literally have a pissing contest with

Too feminine?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There are 2 places in Lodi, I get pizza Lodi pizza resaurant and Napoli.

Lodi pizza restaurant got better pizza.
I fucks with CJ's in Little Ferry and Taormina in Paterson don't get over that way often so i settle for Pies on Stiles in Linden or Stadium in Jersey City

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I fucks with CJ's in Little Ferry and Taormina in Paterson don't get over that way often so i settle for Pies on Stiles in Linden or Stadium in Jersey City

I like Stadium a lot.
Have never been to CJ's but to be honest I havent heard a good thing about it. everyone I talk to says the pizza is bland and tasteless.
Taormina and Pies on Stiles I havent tried either, Ill put them on the list.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I’ve dropped over 80 pounds. Walk 6 miles daily and one meal a day. That meal is gluttonous though. Only cheat days on vacation. I can gain 10 pounds in 4-5 days. Lost it back within a week plus 3 pounds.

That's what's up!!! Congratulations brother!!! Can't believe this is coming from the ice cream for breakfast champ... But we gettin too old to be out here with the big back if we can help it.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Forgot this BGOL dudes only fuck the Bernice Burgos, the Rihannas, the Beyonces

My bad i forgot most yall over 50 yet acting like yall pull dimes it's hilarious
tumblr_n82dvwu15s1s8j019o1_500.gif

that woman weighs 200 lbs MINIMUM.....

just because some of us dont want big women like you doesnt make us wrong....just have a different preference

if you like women that weigh as much as running backs just because she has a legging influenced ass....do you breh

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member

just because some of us dont want big women like you doesnt make us wrong....just have a different preference

if you like women that weigh as much as running backs just because she has a legging influenced ass....do you breh
That short Dominican that was shaped just like her only weighed 130 pounds and was a size 2 so I don't know about that. All ass no stomach.....shivers.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Didn't say yall was wrong but alot of Y'ALL get use to looking at chicks on BGOL and think every chick suppose to look like the ones in here we be hitting the like button on. Most chicks are not IG models, it's no filters in real life. This filters have chicks getting bbls n shit done to their faces to correct their imperfections. So yes I'd rather a big women over a chick with work done up her. Either way imma fuck pussy is pussy as long as it don't stink or burn.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nice weight drop....

I feel you on the 6 mile daily walks...I am doing 10,000 steps a day (comes out to be about 4 miles or close) and it's a game changer.....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn't say yall was wrong but alot of Y'ALL get use to looking at chicks on BGOL and think every chick suppose to look like the ones in here we be hitting the like button on. Most chicks are not IG models, it's no filters in real life. This filters have chicks getting bbls n shit done to their faces to correct their imperfections. So yes I'd rather a big women over a chick with work done up her. Either way imma fuck pussy is pussy as long as it don't stink or burn.

^^^^

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice weight drop....

I feel you on the 6 mile daily walks...I am doing 10,000 steps a day (comes out to be about 4 miles or close) and it's a game changer.....
I started at 10k during Covid. Moved up to 6 miles cuz why not. I can be anywhere and still get my steps in. At an airport. Hotel hallways. Parking lots.

Legs are shredded. Started doing pushups and jumping rope so my top half matches my bottom half. I’m the reverse of skipping leg day.
Discipline

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started at 10k during Covid. Moved up to 6 miles cuz why not. I can be anywhere and still get my steps in. At an airport. Hotel hallways. Parking lots.

Legs are shredded. Started doing pushups and jumping rope so my top half matches my bottom half. I’m the reverse of skipping leg day.
Discipline

Lateral lunges and front & back lunges are a game changer brother. Keep up the great progress!!!

I started a weighted push-up routine Im doing. 100 weighted push up and 100 pull up: 10 push-ups followed by 10 pull-ups back and forth till you hit 100 on both(take rests as needed). Just grab a 25lb plate or 45lb plate whichever you can do and place it on your back while you do push-ups. It’s on hell of a workout. Even w/o weights it’s a great workout.