NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Teams stay doing Brothers Dirty as fuck.... Mark Jackson, Mitchell... Fuck em :smh:

well jackson did himself dirty. dude insulted gay people in san francisco and had a jumpoff extorting him for money.

mitchell ain't never had no issues like that and turned that team around by the end of the year

he took the raptors to the playoffs too

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
they'll have at least 3 years together everybody on them rookie deals.
they were damn near good enough to be in the playoffs now. then fired mitchell

Oh. That's what I'm talking about.. after all the rookie deals come up...they won't make any real waves until then but the squad would still be young as hell.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Oh. That's what I'm talking about.. after all the rookie deals come up...they won't make any real waves until then but the squad would still be young as hell.
man them dudes were better than the rockets by the end of the year lol they just had a shitty ass start and middle.
i think they can make the playoffs next year honestly. saving grace is the cap goes up so might be potential to keep more

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Chicago and Minnesota talks for Jimmy Butler broke down. Bulls wanted Zach LaVine, not Ricky Rubio

Chicago wants Zach LaVine and the No. 5 pick, Kris Dunn

NOPE
fuck that. butler ain't worth all that or the bulls wouldn't be shopping him. you got a beast post player beast wing player now you getting a real point guard. man please lol

bulls stuck with butler.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
man them dudes were better than the rockets by the end of the year lol they just had a shitty ass start and middle.
i think they can make the playoffs next year honestly. saving grace is the cap goes up so might be potential to keep more

Man. They just got Dunn too.... :smh: The foundation is there.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
New Orleans will select Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield with the No. 6 pick,