NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But @Mack1052 said nothing to see here. He comes back when he feels like it. We all just gotta get off Kyrie back. We're the problem, not him. :yes:

qJxFc0.jpg

I don't get the fascination some of y'all got with a dude y'all clearly don't fuck with..

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't let Mack read this. He's gonna say your the problem. And so are both my dead grandmothers. :smh:

pbTcs3.jpg

Don't be a weirdo fam
Yet another reason I can't Dinwiddie wasn't an allstar last year. Dude can ball and is severely missed in the line up now. The team hasn't been flowing correctly since his injury.

Yup

It''s akin to the Bucks losing Malcolm Brogdan. Shit just doesn't flow right without him

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
WOW

that was a POORLY asked question... or a DELIBERATELY OFFENSIVE question asked in a passive aggressive way.

pick one.

you heard her use that white sh*t when he immediately tried to check her?

she reworded SLIGHTLY and shifted the emphasis to make it SOUND & LOOK like KYRIE was the extra sensitive one

and then had the GALL to follow up with a WORSE question.

she should have been fired.

OK Kyrie should get a permanent pass just for the professional way he handled that

that was OFFENSIVE and demeaning and kinda racist.

and if that is just a TASTE of the bullsh*t he had to take ?

well THAT perfectly explains why he acts like he does NOW.

The fuck?! was she a high school intern?? Parental role?? He should’ve checked her for that shit

I originally thought it was a member of the Cleveland media but that didn't make sense. Come to find out that was some reporter from ESPN. I blame Tristan for that one because, a few days prior he said Lebron was a father figure to the team...What Tristan said was stupid ass fuck.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I originally thought it was a member of the Cleveland media but that didn't make sense. Come to find out that was some reporter from ESPN. I blame Tristan for that one because, a few days prior he said Lebron was a father figure to the team...What Tristan said was stupid ass fuck.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I hear you but let me flip it.

But see I aint gonna blame Tristan for that...

cause if a WHITE player said the SAME DAMN THING about ANOTHER White player?

It would be all over ESPN as a sign of maturity and respect

but a black man says that with the SAME POSITIVE INTENTION...

and its switched to

well the other players are immature children.

We ALL know what Tristan MEANT

its the fact these white folks ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt and a respect they neither earned or deserved.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I hear you but let me flip it.

But see I aint gonna blame Tristan for that...

cause if a WHITE player said the SAME DAMN THING about ANOTHER White player?

It would be all over ESPN as a sign of maturity and respect

but a black man says that with the SAME POSITIVE INTENTION...

and its switched to

well the other players are immature children.

We ALL know what Tristan MEANT

its the fact these white folks ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt and a respect they neither earned or deserved.

I agree with that...I also understand,why Kyrie didn't go off on the reporter.Someone from the Cavs should have checked her...imo

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Don't be a weirdo fam
Bruh, you literally the ONLY one one here defending this dude's weirdo ass actions to the death. I just shake my head everytime you jailhouse lawyer for him. :smh: I would expect this from some piece of shit member on the board like King Jackass or Punk pussy Beeiii but not you.. :smh:

9LCwoY.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, you literally the ONLY one one here defending this dude's weirdo ass actions to the death. I just shake my head everytime you jailhouse lawyer for him. :smh: I would expect this from some piece of shit member on the board like King Jackass or Punk pussy Beeiii but not you.. :smh:

9LCwoY.jpg

Fam.. I'm literally not paying him no mind but you keep tagging me in shit regarding him. Wtf you want me to say??

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fam.. I'm literally not paying him no mind but you keep tagging me in shit regarding him. Wtf you want me to say??
I just shake my head. :smh: Your better than this Mack. :smh: It's like your turning into your parents after buying a home like those Progressive Insurance commercials ever since Kyrie came. :smh: Best way to describe you.

uMaEaq.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just shake my head. :smh: Your better than this Mack. :smh: It's like your turning into your parents after buying a home like those Progressive Insurance commercials ever since Kyrie came. :smh: Best way to describe you.

uMaEaq.jpg

Do me a favor and quote what I said in defense in his absence besides my initial thought about Nash being coy about his status because I thought we had a back to back and he wanted to sit up to play the second game.

I'm not defending him nor I'm I criticizing that man because like you, idk what the fuck is going on with him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Listening to Chris Haynes pod discuss Ben Simmons this shit is just as weird as Kyrie's situation. Dude said fuck this shit, I'm going back home after the game?

And then Lebron acting like he got hit in the face close range with a shotgun helped make sure that happened sooner rather than later

Lebron looks like he should have gone to dook with his head snapping

K must have taught him that bullshit in the summer

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It might be due to everything that went on in DC and Kenosha.
@chemist and @God-Of-War-420, I remembered the chuckles to my reasoning as to why Kyrie sat out.

Quote below:

One source close to Irving’s camp told The Association that Irving did not play because he is protesting against the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

On a Zoom call with the media, Brooklyn swingman Caris LeVert also seemed to corroborate that the reason for Irving’s absence was related to him processing what’s going on in the world.

“That’s a personal issue for him,” LeVert said.

https://itsgame7.com/the-real-reason-kyrie-irving-is-taking-a-break-from-nets/

https://brobible.com/sports/article/kyrie-irving-us-capitol-riot-protest/

tenor.gif

Do me a favor and quote what I said in defense in his absence besides my initial thought about Nash being coy about his status because I thought we had a back to back and he wanted to sit up to play the second game.

I'm not defending him nor I'm I criticizing that man because like you, idk what the fuck is going on with him.

@Mack1052 actually I’m the one who “Defended” him. I didn’t actually defend him, I simply gave a possible explanation on what was going on with him due to the events that went on in DC.

And I only said that because Kyrie’s one of the players that didn’t want the NBA to continue in the bubble due to George Floyd and the protest. He didn’t feel that it was time.

And now with the terrorists in DC and no charges for the officer in Kenosha, dude just needed a break.

Now my turn to talk shit like some others talk in this thread...

Those muthafucka’s have no idea what the fuck they’re talking about and are just talking shit just to talk shit when they have no idea what the fuck is going on!

Kyrie and those around him told y’all what the fuck was going on days ago but y’all still going with that bullshit narrative that the media’s spewing acting like they don’t know what’s going on too!

If you don’t like him then find a different reason because him sitting out right now isn’t the reason.

Kyrie heard the bullshit criticism y’all was trying to talk and said

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This season has started weird as fuck. Washington is beating the shit out of Phoenix.

Well....people laughed at MJ and the Hornets this offseason....that Lamelo Ball and Gordan Heyward pick ups don't look half bad....

and things have gone back to normal for the Knicks

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
One thing about LaMelo, he's more aggressive than Lonzo. Lonzo is passive on offense. LaMelo attacks and keeps the defense on it's heels. He seems quicker and finishes a lot better than Lonzo. Lonzo killed me with the Lakers because when he did penetrate he couldn't finish.

and his release is low, but he's not scared to shoot it. Lonzo's confidence shooting was shot.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hayward gets to play without the pressure of being in a big market or national spotlight

small market for small mentality man

I think Pandemic P's probably like that

He was cool in cool in Indiana or OKC when there are no expectations besides the playoffs. Then if he flames out, it doesn't matter anyway.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who wants to deal with this?

Part of their contract and position is talking to the press

It's easy. A bunch of players have given cliche answers their whole career. It's really not that difficult, and their agents and PR people have them practice or teach them what to say.

Russell Wilson literally says nothing...absolutely nothing during interviews and gives the most generic answers to the point I hate when they interview him.