NC MAGA Governor candidate and coon Mark Robinson calls for killing Dems

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This dude has had beef with BGOL for years, and was a member under his site’s name I think. I forget the root of it all but do remember his ass being dragged all over this board, personal business (buddy’s shit was a mess) laid bare for all to see, it a trip, lol.

If I remember correctly, dude got ocked back in the day. I think they were talking about his hairline or something. Checking the archives..dude posted here under Michael Angelo...

He used to spam the board with his articles and basically got caught snitching (once again)

Matter of fact, here's your post from that same thread...

Damn....and I supported dude's site and podcast, but this shit is a blatant violation. You gotta go bro...:smh:

7868c9eaa99d.gif

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just rode pass the Lt. Governor's mansion, no one was outside. Not sure if he actually stays there, but you can walk up to the front door if you wanted to. They did have a news crew outside Gov. Cooper's mansion a block away. This was around 5:45 pm.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just rode pass the Lt. Governor's mansion, no one was outside. Not sure if he actually stays there, but you can walk up to the front door if you wanted to. They did have a news crew outside Gov. Cooper's mansion a block away. This was around 5:45 pm.
All of those online posts he made on Nude Africa have magically been deleted........he talkin bout he dont know who deleted them.....
:lol:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of those online posts he made on Nude Africa have magically been deleted........he talkin bout he dont know who deleted them.....
:lol:
LOL. I briefly thought about getting out my car and holding a paper with Nude Africa on it in front of his mansion and posting it. Then I thought it may bring too much heat to the board and myself. :lol:

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Robinson won’t appear at Trump’s North Carolina rally after report on online posts, AP sources say

Robinson has been a frequent presence at Trump’s North Carolina campaign stops. The Republican nominee has referred to Robinson, who is Black, as “Martin Luther King on steroids” and long praised him. But in the wake of Thursday’s CNN report, the Trump campaign issued a statement that didn’t mention Robinson and instead spoke generally about how North Carolina was key to the campaign’s efforts.

BY GARY D. ROBERTSON AND MICHELLE L. PRICE
September 20, 2024

gettyimages-2166169078.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TEN

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Fam, I’m in Charlotte tonight and the spot I’m at is crazy with jokes on this muffucka. Unfortunately the needle didn’t move enough with the CACs so I don’t know what’s going to happen…