Netflix goddamit

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CARDBOARD GANGSTERS

When anger gets in the way of ambition

PRAISE: This fast moving story of 24 year old Jayson Connelly trying to rise to the top in the drug trade in Darndale Ireland is funny,sad,action packed and completely insane .Coupled with a frantic soundtrack it's entertaining and then some as we watch a character try to keep everything together but comes head to head with trouble with certain moves he makes.
One of the most entertaining 90 minutes ive ever had watching a movie.

PROBLEMS:This movie would have been flawless in my opinon but it just hits a wall when it goes down a path that i couldnt get on board with.I mean it really upset me to extreme levels.WHY WHY WHY?!?

I still have to give it a high rating and im still seeking out more films Directed and written by
Mark O'Connor and John Connors

Scale of 1-10 an 8½

THE WRONG MISSY

ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS be sure who you are texting and sexting !!

PRAISE: You basically know what you are going to get with a Happy Madison production
My family and i were looking for something silly and raunchy and we got it in SPADES !!
Tim Morris (David Spade) has a TERRIBLE AND I MEAN TERRIBLE blind date with Melissa "Missy" (Lauren Lapkus)
Shortly after he meets cute with another woman named Melissa (Molly Sims), at the airport.
But soon finds out he's been texting the wrong missy for a couple of weeks
This was very funny for the most part.The antics and physical comedy of Lapkus has to be praised
Spade openly pokes fun at himself throughout the film,plenty of sight gags and bodily fluids humor and if that's not your thing keep moving down the Netflix aisle.

PROBLEMS: Some jokes dont work.Some bits go on far to long and i mean to long !!

Scale of 1-10 a 7½

LOVE BIRDS

Breaking up is hard to do especially when you are being pursued by a killer

PRAISE: Kumail Nanjiani as Jibran and Issa Rae as Leilani have great chemistry in this comedy about on a couple on the edge of breakup but murder and mayhem get in the way
A lot of fun and great one liners are laced throughout the film as the couple try to find out what exactly they have gotten themselves into.
Some funny bits and references to other films in a similar vein were fun.

PROBLEMS:When this movie stalls it really stalls.Some plot paths dont have the energy and strengths as the others in the film and i really felt the energy of the film start to die down.I felt a lot more could have been done but i also felt how limited the writing was.

Scale of 1-10 a 7

BLOOD & WATER

Beautifully shot story about a teen who sets out to prove whether a private-school swimming star is her sister who was abducted at birth.
High school life....wow mines was never this intriguing this story pulled me and my family in with it's twists and characters
we immediately cared about
Our main problems this series or season 1 WAY TO SHORT !! Only 6 episodes...i mean come on now !!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
BLOOD & WATER

Beautifully shot story about a teen who sets out to prove whether a private-school swimming star is her sister who was abducted at birth.
High school life....wow mines was never this intriguing this story pulled me and my family in with it's twists and characters
we immediately cared about
Our main problems this series or season 1 WAY TO SHORT !! Only 6 episodes...i mean come on now

Pretty good flick...i just heard bout this show yesterday.. after the preview i didnt think i would like it but it was pretty good..(as usual the gay shit is alive n well) but it doesnt over shadow the show..

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
This shits a trip

YxwiHpe.jpg

UOKTXT8.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I’m still in Season 1 of the Last Kingdom. Pretty good so far, but it’s not even close to GOT like several critics claimed

They claim Wildcards is still coming from George RR Martin. If done right, it’ll make GOT look like garbage

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Damn, they picked up Average Joe from BET+?!

That's a good look for BET, with it beimg an "original series.".....

Wow, hopefully season 2 is secured now
If not mayb neflix will do a 2nd season... pretty good interesting show.. I didnt watch it on Netflix but I did click on it and give it a thumbsup