MONEY PIT...

when gentrification goes wrong !!!

the repairs are damn near a fuckin MILLION dollars,

a fuckin milly... not for investing in other properties,

but to fix up property that shouldve already been fixed up,

he pretty much has to rebuild the whole shit from the insides,

and its all because the builders were cutting costs to

pay off other shit..

homies real estate business was nothing short of a ponzi scheme...

Man you really should live in a home for about a year,

before you make it official..

muthafuckas be just buying shit they seen on zillow,

without having it checked out first..

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i remember some years ago it was another contractor down there was building these steel structure home and they did the same shit..
fucked the homes all up with sloppy work..how you fuck up a steel structure house..but then again they all keep using the same ol'stupid
ass white boi's doing the work on tha low low...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
All them new houses are shit boxes and Atlanta gotta ton. Most houses out here were built in the early 1900s and have a solid foundation . Shit my main house was built in the 50’s

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I look at a few houses up for sale in ATL and in Orlando and I've notice a lot of the new modern homes are built on or in a steap hill with unfinished basements in that red clay,that would be a red flag for me and in Orlando it's expensive and a pool and backyard might be the best feature along with having a second level floor of the house and that comes along with it's own problems like all homes do.

Here's an example of the first home he's showing where it looks nice on the outside but after opening up the door you're stepping right into the living room,to the left is the dinning room and the right the main sweet....like no kinda space before you get to that shit,the layouts in some of them homes is just crazy for the price...I would rather much have one big ass open space.

I would let the bank come take it and they can do whatever they want to with it while I go back to apartment living.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Something seems off. They didn't have any contingencies in the contract for an inspection or final walk through?
This shit happened over years after it was purchased..... shit passed inspection and the final walk through... they would have to prove that they knowingly sold them a fucked-up crib to void the sale.... :dunno:
Where's easy_b at? Is he too busy for this thread, going all "Henny Penny" over the weather and natural disasters? One would figure that with Atlanta in the thread title, he would've teleported in here

:lol:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This shit happened over years after it was purchased..... shit passed inspection and the final walk through... they would have to prove that they knowingly sold them a fucked-up crib to void the sale.... :dunno:
Where's easy_b at? Is he too busy for this thread, going all "Henny Penny" over the weather and natural disasters? One would figure that with Atlanta in the thread title, he would've teleported in here

:lol:

The video said that experts pointed out huge issues shortly after they moved in. I'm not sure how long they mean by shortly, but it seems like their inspector missed a bunch of stuff too.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I look at a few houses up for sale in ATL and in Orlando and I've notice a lot of the new modern homes are built on or in a steap hill with unfinished basements and that right there is a red flag and in Orlando condo size homes with the pools right outside of the back door, hoa and ok taxes....shits rigged.

I would let the bank come take it and they can do whatever they want to with it while I go back to apartment living.

I dont understand what you tryin to say about orlando homes,

can you elaborate?? whats wrong with have a pool outside

your back door??

always having some issues with, whether its the roof or the boiler,

or some issue with with an asshole neighbor..

Whats the problem with having a pool right outside your back door...??

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He must have pissed him off and got this extreme form of retaliation. Nobody can botch up a house this bad.