Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
even though I disagree with not giving a fuck about your health,

I do understand what lizzo is attempting to convey,

and I can respect the dont give a fuck thingy,

but when your overall health is involved,

thats a different ballgame....

its not so much about what people are thinkin and saying, its about your over all well being..

and making the right life choices...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

its not so much about what people are thinkin and saying, its about your over all well being..

Exactly, It's good to feel good about yourself and not be depressed and let society dictate how you feel, but what these body positive types don't realize is that you can get away with a lot when you're younger, but once you hit a certain age you crash into a wall of high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disease, increased risk of cancer, stroke, heart attack, lowered mobility, lowered sex drive ECT. Then at that older age good luck getting fit.

People like lizzo make young impressionable woman believe that she's healthy and that's not only irresponsible but just plain false.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, It's good to feel good about yourself and not be depressed and let society dictate how you feel, but what these body positive types don't realize is that you can get away with a lot when you're younger, but once you hit a certain age you crash into a wall of high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disease, increased risk of cancer, stroke, heart attack, lowered mobility, lowered sex drive ECT. Then at that older age good luck getting fit.

People like lizzo make young impressionable woman believe that she's healthy and that's not only irresponsible but just plain false.

Exactly,

while Lizzo provides a quick feel good moment, in the long run, it could lead to going waaay before your time...

just by not catching it early and working out..

I try to tell young heads all day, the reason I can move as fluid and as quick as I can pushing fifty, is because I started long

distance running and working out really early, and its starting to pay off...

the quicker they start investing in their future health the better...

unless they dont plan on growin wise and maturing like fine wine..

then I guess then can live out lizzo logic...

their life their choice...

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If she didn't give a fuck why did she harass the fat people who work for her?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just downloaded the episode. I don't want to spoil it by watching the LIzzo clip out of context.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...why did she have to react to it looking like that?!?!? She shouldn't have to make herself up, but damn! You don't have to look like a 1852 caricature of us!

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Well, that episode will get another million views just from her speaking on it. Besides, this ain't newsworthy bitch and aren't you supposed to leave the industry cuz yo feelings got hurt Lizzo?