New LIZZO Diet Drug....LOL

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly,

while Lizzo provides a quick feel good moment, in the long run, it could lead to going waaay before your time...

just by not catching it early and working out..

I try to tell young heads all day, the reason I can move as fluid and as quick as I can pushing fifty, is because I started long

distance running and working out really early, and its starting to pay off...

the quicker they start investing in their future health the better...

unless they dont plan on growin wise and maturing like fine wine..

then I guess then can live out lizzo logic...

their life their choice...
Record Label pushed her because she panders to the millions of obese and "self love" suiciders. Lizzo and the record label only care about money. Never cast her as someone doing good.

She will either

a) Lose all the weight and live (millions pushing whatever she used to lose the weight)

b) die. her record label/estate making insane millions

Bring shaming back

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Lizzo Reacts to Being Mentioned in South Park Episode (Video)​

The star shares her initial fears and ultimate pride about the animated nod​

by THINKTANK
May 26, 2024
Reading Time: 1 min read
Lizzo Says Cancel Culture Has Become 'Trendy, Misused, and Misdirected'
Lizzo

Lizzo took to Instagram to address her recent mention on a South Park episode, revealing her initial reaction and final thoughts. At first, the singer admitted she was scared, not knowing what to expect. However, after blindly watching the episode, she confidently declared, “I’m that b*tch.”

The latest South Park special, titled “The End of Obesity,” streaming on Paramount+, takes aim at the Ozempic craze and humorously targets Lizzo. The episode begins with Eric Cartman in his doctor’s office, trying to get Ozempic to lose weight. When he can’t afford the drug and his insurance won’t cover it, his doctor responds with a creative solution.
“I’m going to write you a prescription for Lizzo. She’s a really good singer who talks about body positivity and just being happy with the way you look. I want you to listen to Lizzo five times a day and watch her videos just before bedtime. I’m afraid you’ll have to be on Lizzo for the rest of your life,” the doctor advises.
gen_204

Lizzo’s fans loved her response, flooding her Instagram with supportive comments.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Record Label pushed her because she panders to the millions of obese and "self love" suiciders. Lizzo and the record label only care about money. Never cast her as someone doing good.

She will either

a) Lose all the weight and live (millions pushing whatever she used to lose the weight)

b) die. her record label/estate making insane millions

Bring shaming back

You ain't lying tho the industry be insuring the artist for millions

And literally profiteering off their death..

Real demon shit bruh

Reactions: 305

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:

This big white girl I use to work with, she has dropped all kinds of weight. All she do is post pics now. She hasn't mentioned at all how she lost all the weight but I know it's Ozempic or Mounjaro.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

This big white girl I use to work with, she has dropped all kinds of weight. All she do is post pics now. She hasn't mentioned at all how she lost all the weight but I know it's Ozempic or Mounjaro.
lol, she used to be on that lizzo, but upgraded her meds

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man, I swear to god I almost spat out my coffee this morning watching that shit.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Bitch watched the shit like 200 times but still puts on the surprise face ...:hmm:

they said that?! .. :eek2:

Stop it...