New Music Debate: Drake - First Person Shooter f J. Cole (Who You Got???) Debuts at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 UPDATE: KENDRICK RESPONDS!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not defending him, I just want to understand something.

Why is it one way over here and not the same over there?

Someone slanders a celebrity, whether they pursue legal action or not - is their CHOICE.

So the PUBLIC also gets to decide WHO has a RIGHT to be damaged now???

I don't like that sh*t that's slippery slope.

Just call it fair. Aint about sides. just call the rules THE RULES

Or NOT.

and that's fine too.

but folk keep trying to justify biased judgments. I just don't do the hypocritical.

Dudes on bgol RUN TO MODS over the same slander sh*t everyday bro.

TRUST ME.

And if ANYONE tried to slander your name on here? I would do the same. And vets know how bgol alumni get down.
The point is it’s not the same. Rap and rapping is slander. It’s been happening since the beginning. And Drake has been slandering folks since he started. So to cop please now because he knew or his team knew the record would hit hard is bullshit. So yea he full of shit. What jaguar is doing is completely different and she’s a nut case…/

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Take your ass into the thread that @jack walsh13 made for you…
What a fuckin piece of shit.

PlZ8oy.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But it's JUST fun remember?

We saving the culture?

Getting the colonizers out?

At least from over here? Looks like white people profited all around from labels corporations executives streaming platforms social media NFL etc

And continuing the beef... with only black careers and lives at stake

They laughing at us. LITERALLY

That's why all these fake hip hop fans got mad when the white boy said that exact thing on the breakfast club. OTHER RACES look at us sideways when we create a "business model" publicly destroying each other, while ALSO creating a culture where unity is frowned on.

Funny thing is Drake career strength was making collaborations cool and profitable.

And when all the 1 V 20 CREW had releases Kendrick ain't support them and outside Future? The public aint gave a sh*t

Right Rawse, Rocky, Metro, Mustard ?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it's JUST fun remember?

We saving the culture?

Getting the colonizers out?

At least from over here? Looks like white people profited all around from labels corporations executives streaming platforms social media NFL etc

And continuing the beef... with only black careers and lives at stake

They laughing at us. LITERALLY

That's why all these fake hip hop fans got mad when the white boy said that exact thing on the breakfast club. OTHER RACES look at us sideways when we create a "business model" publicly destroying each other, while ALSO creating a culture where unity is frowned on.

Funny thing is Drake career strength was making collaborations cool and profitable.

And when all the 1 V 20 CREW had releases Kendrick ain't support them and outside Future? The public aint gave a sh*t

Right Rawse, Rocky, Metro, Mustard ?
You’re right, the people “Not Like Us” are the ones that are profiting :smh: